Wai's Kitchen. Finally my favorite pastries are available to all

Guys I urge you to try Wai’s pastries.
I’ve known Wai for quite some time and I swear her pastries are amazing. She never fails in whipping up a batch of the most heart melting, figure destroying foods that my lips have ever had the pleasure of caressing. :wink:

She’s just set up her new FB page and is promoting her pastry lines. I thought I’d share the link with you as I’m certain that you’ll love them as much as I do.
My absolute favorites are her pasties, and one of my favorite foods in the world are her cheese and onion pasties. Don’t bother just buying one because they are more addictive than heroin.

Enjoy!

facebook.com/WaisKitchen

Just a few of her present lines:

Pasties! :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :discodance:

Banana and Chocolate chip loaf

Traditional pork sausage rolls.

Eccles Cake

Almond slice

Sir ,you are a a swine :slight_smile: They look absolutely delicious. Only a 2 hour trip away…so near and yet… :cry:
All looks very high quality baking. I ,unfortunately, have a Birthday Party soon and looks like a good bet for the snacks !! In your opinion would they make a large order to collect? Looks like the quality is so high they may just make small quantities for the lucky people nearby? Facebook site just shows more goodies :lick: but i will try a message. Good find. :popcorn:

I’m probably being a really div here, but how do I buy them? Does she have a store somewhere?

Who ate all the pies :lick: Certainly look good you Pie thief :bow:

If my info is correct Wai will be selling her wares via a soon-to-open UK-themed cafe in the On Tap/Toasteria area. But let me confirm that and get back to you.

If my info is correct Wai will be selling her wares via a soon-to-open UK-themed cafe in the On Tap/Toasteria area. But let me confirm that and get back to you.[/quote]

I do hope i can get there before Sulavaca and TomThorne eat all the pies snigger :popcorn:

If my info is correct Wai will be selling her wares via a soon-to-open UK-themed cafe in the On Tap/Toasteria area. But let me confirm that and get back to you.[/quote]

I do hope i can get there before Sulavaca and TomThorne eat all the pies snigger :popcorn:[/quote]

You’ll have to move fast.

Did I hear mention of sausage rolls?
:scooby:
:lick:

Yes, Wai has produced quite a substantial spread for me before for a party.

All my information is second hand at this time as I’m not in Taiwan. I have sent her an email and asked her to respond to this thread. Hold on for more information. :pray:

I just noticed that she has two contact numbers for order, posted on her FB ‘About’ page: 0972-609-499 or 0983-698-496