Walking away when you don't want to

Quentin, no. This is the SECOND post I have ever started about him. The <a href="Hey guys, I have a question keeps getting resurrected months later (not by me) so it seems to be a reoccurring theme.

Pookie, you are also wrong. I know he isn’t a pimp because he is always at work. And before you say “all men say that” blah blah blah, I can go to his work at any time day or night and find him there. He sleeps on the couch in his office half the time. So unless he is hooking up with one of the GUYS he works with, no other woman.

Bobepine, Too late. He is already jealous of all my guy friends. He tries to pretend he isn’t. But when he found out that someone else had taken me to the hospital for my blood tests, he looked like a puppy that had been kicked.

I am not really sure if you could call yesterday a date being that I was just taken along on a mini business trip so I could play on the beach while he did his thing, but we had much time to talk inn the car. He really doesn’t understand. He says he took me to two drs appointments the last week alone (true) and that I get pissy if he wakes me up at 4 AM to come over (only true when I am working) and that when he does stay over, he always wakes up by himself (true about 1/2 the time). He says only one month can count of the two because one of it he was out of town (true and I kinda forgot about that) and that he can’t do the things that are important to me if I am too busy bitching to explain to him what is important. (He called me a J.A.P. :raspberry: )
He says he thinks I am just grumpy cuz I have been sick, stuck home for two weeks, and my friends all left the country. He could be right, but that is only half of it. And he said he will work on the other half.

The way I see it, if he is willing to try I don’t see why I should end it yet. When we are together he treats me well. He just works way too much. WAY TOO MUCH.
He bitched that I don’t come study at his office anymore. Which I don’t because they threw out the desk I used. He also said (and this one actually kind of irritates me) that with as much as I love my job and with the way I shut everyone out when I have a project going, I of all people, should understand. While this is true, I do two or three major projects a month. He does two or three a week.