Want to win the war on terror? Stop engaging in it!

Here’s an answer anyway. Little long, but oh well, not as long as eight years or maybe as long as it takes to pull out your fingernails while your screams are muffled with something horrid or anything.[quote=“fred smith”]Anyway, dying to hear when that pipeline across Afghanistan is going to be built… such powerful people… taking soooooo looong to get around to using their evil connections… When will it be built WHEN? … Love to hear more ABOUT that.[/quote]Didn’t Vay’s quote from Murray 5 posts earlier help answer this question before it was asked? Don’t die. Just consider.

This from the Goodman interview referenced in the opening post of this thread:[quote=“Craig Murray”]Yes. Enron cut a deal with Uzbekistan to exploit Uzbekistan’s natural gas reserves. … And Uzbekistan dominates Central Asia. It has half the population of the whole region. It has, by far, the biggest army and the most muscle.[/quote]Also shares a border with Afghanistan and U.S. forces utilized military base(s) from within Uzbekistan for invasions and secret detainment.

The war on terror, if you like, was a cover for these activities. And that’s why they needed this false intelligence
, saying that the Uzbek opposition was all Islamic terrorists.[/quote]Oops, he did say false intelligence was the goal. I didn’t say that, in fact I hadn’t read that interview until a few days ago.

This appears to be the point. The motives of securing pipeline profits I don’t think you’re willing or able to counter, regardless of admittance, but the failure of Enron in its pursuit of global greatness does NOTHING to deny U.S. policy to obtain torture confessions to justify the War on Terror.

Now, this just off the press. Strange how the empire’s invisible robe continues to fail concealment of the ugly reality that torture was systematically and politically encouraged in the name of American freedom.[quote]
Documents Detail Conditions Found at Secret C.I.A. Jails
NY Times, November 1, 2009

Newly disclosed passages from a 2008 report by the Justice Department inspector general describe what agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation saw at the C.I.A. jail where Ramzi bin al-Shibh, one of the plotters of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, was being questioned.

The F.B.I. agents helped C.I.A. officers prepare questions for Mr. Binalshibh but “were denied direct access to him for four or five days,” the report said. Then an F.B.I. agent, identified as “Thomas,” was allowed to see him and found him “naked and chained to the floor.”

The agent told the inspector general that "he obtained valuable actionable intelligence in a short time but that the C.I.A. quickly shut down the interview," the report said.[/quote]Valuable and actionable! Do either of these colloquialisms equate to legal or even reasonable credibility? Of course, right? Haven’t most of us been well conditioned beyond personal conscience to trust such confessions?

Cross this with reported confessions:[quote]Detainees Say They Planned Sept. 11
March 9, 2009
The five detainees at Guantánamo Bay charged with planning the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks have filed a document with the military commission at the United States naval base there expressing pride at their accomplishment and accepting full responsibility for the killing of nearly 3,000 people.

All five of the men have said they want to represent themselves, but in the case of these two men, Ramzi bin al-Shibh and Mustafa Ahmed al-Hawsawi, the military judge had not yet determined their competency when the proceedings were halted.[/quote]
The CIA interrogations, were EXACTLY the Bush1&2/Cheney/Rove/Wolfowitz/Lay+Thomas E. White(Enron) policy directives executed on behalf of ‘American interests’ to secure confessions at any cost to justify the " War on Terror ".

[quote]C.I.A. Interrogations
After the attacks of Sept. 11, President Bush signed a series of directives authorizing the Central Intelligence Agency to conduct a covert war against Osama bin Laden’s terrorist network, Al Qaeda. The directives empowered the agency to kill or capture Al Qaeda leaders.

The C.I.A. began jailing suspects in 2002, creating a detention and interrogation program from scratch to deal with so-called “high value detainees” of the war on terror. Its detention program for Al Qaeda leaders was the most secretive component of an extensive regime of detention and interrogation put into place by the United States government after the Sept. 11 attacks and the war in Afghanistan.

Mr. Bush signed the Military Commissions Act the following month, the White House released a statement calling the agency’s detention program "
one of the most successful intelligence efforts in American history
." The act would “ensure that we can continue using this vital tool to protect the American people for years to come,” Mr. Bush said.

The C.I.A. interrogation techniques were fully confirmed by the Obama administration in April 2009, when they released Justice Department memos that authorized a range of brutal interrogation techniques…[/quote]
Come on, the failure of Enron’s pipeline ambitions represent no valid justification for the War on Terror. Rather the evidence of motives to secure future corporate profits and military advancements in the region are completely worth understanding.

Vice President Dick Cheney asked Indian opposition leader Sonia Gandhi about a multimillion-dollar debt owed to Enron from a major energy project in India - June 2001.[quote=“The Nation”]Cheney also provided other official services to Enron. Copies of e-mails obtained by the New York Daily News indicate that Cheney aided an attempt by Enron to force the Maharashtra State Electricity Board in India to pay it at least $2.3 billion in connection with a failed $2.9 billion effort to develop a power plant… June 28, 2001, e-mail from a National Security Council aide…

Neither the Justice Department nor Congress appear to be prepared to conduct the sort of investigation that is required to expose the full extent of the Bush Administration’s service to Enron. That investigation would have to be broad, since the connections with Enron are not limited to Cheney’s office. From Army Secretary Thomas White, a former Enron executive, to Trade Representative Robert Zoellick, formerly on Enron’s advisory council, Enron’s tentacles have reached throughout the Bush White House, shaping tax, trade, energy and environmental policy. All such connections are worthy of legal and Congressional scrutiny.[/quote]
Personally, I don’t care who is in office, who occupies a seat in congress or on a bench. If Americans such as you and I don’t care enough to speak out, who will? Do you think Jamal Mirsaidov’s story will make Fox News? (see article’s 6th reference to ‘Mirsaidov’: adolescent grandson was found tortured to death through beating with iron bars and boiling his body parts.) The answer is no. Its up to you and I and anyone else who loves America.

This is an extremely complicated issue because people do not have any information of what’s going on behind the scenes.

People everywhere have this idea that if something happens in the news, it must be true. otherwise there is no source of information. but I put on faith on many whistle blowers because they also seem to tell the same story about what’s happening.

war on terror is an extremely complicated issue. American government has been infiltrated by the free masons a long time ago, and it remains that way. Actually they weren’t infiltrated but they started that way. We don’t know exactly why US government engineered 9/11 and war on terror, but it’s not about the money and power I don’t think. They already have those. freemasons have weird beliefs like creating order out of chaos and creating civilzation based on sacrifices. freemasonary is a religious organization, but nobody knows what they believe exactly exactly those who are initiated into the highest circle.

While I don’t have much to say about “freemasonary”, I can share this. My grandfather’s funeral two years ago was sort of over-run with Masonic ‘officials’ performing rituals. I politely removed a few things from their performance and gave them opportunity to explain the relevance to helping his soul rest in peace, but that was about it - they politely accepted cutting things short. I can say their membership appeared mostly grey haired, but committed nonetheless. Secret societies in general just aren’t my bag. But thaty doesn’t mean I wouldn’t read about 'em, especially if you think they relate to exposing the War on Terror.

As for political whistleblowers… we most certainly agree. I find this interesting…[quote=“Craig Murray”]I’ve never, ever spoken in public about the pain of being a whistleblower. Partly because of the British stiff-upper lip thing and partly as well because if you wish to try eventually to get on and reestablish yourself then it doesn’t do to show weakness.

I tell you that partly because this whole question of personal morality is a complicated one. I would never, ever, no one would have ever pointed at me as someone likely to become or to be a person of conscience. And yet eventually I found myself on the outside and treated in a way that challenged my whole view of the world.

And it’s circular, because the extraordinary thing about it was that the whole point of the intelligence being obtained under torture was to actually exaggerate the terrorist threats and to exaggerate the strength of al-Qaeda.

All this stuff about al-Qaeda that they were inventing, extreme Islamists in Central Asia that they were inventing.

It (Uzbekistan) is not a good place for al-Qaeda. They were inventing the threat in order to cover up the fact that their real motive was Enron’s gas contract and that was the plain and honest truth of the matter.

Just as almost everything you see about Afghanistan is a cover for the fact that the actual motive is the pipeline they wish to build over Afghanistan to bring out Uzbek and Turkmen natural gas which together is valued at up to
$10 trillion
, which they want to bring over Afghanistan and down to the Arabian Sea to make it available for export.[/quote]
I accept that far too many people see this as “SO WHAT?” because it doesn’t fit in mainstream news. But relevance is more than valid to be openly discussed by rational people of conscience.

[quote=“Craig Murray”]And we are living in a world where people, a small number of people, with incredible political clout and huge amounts of money, are prepared to see millions die for their personal economic gain and where, even worse, most people in bureaucracies are prepared to go along with it for their own much smaller economic gain, all within this psychological mirage which is so much of the war on terror. [/quote]Explaining how an extremely inconvenient matter is so conveniently dismissed by most Americans. Sorry Joeman_0 I am not saying you are or aren’t an important voice if you are or aren’t American, but I am convinced change will only happen if a large enough population within America demands change, and not the /change\ we’ve been waiting for since January. So yes, there are lots of underlying reasons to bring the falsehoods of the war on terror into the open. I don’t recommend someone carrying anti-WoT signs in LAX though (lol).

It’s all pretty simple. At one point in time, no more than 60 families in Europe control the whole continent. They own everything while everyone else was starving. They used to torture and hang those who don’t like it on the streets. And then American and French revolution happened. It was a wake up call for them as they can no longer maintain control using the old method. If they tried the same shit they get overthrown. They were outnumbered. So they had to invented a new method and they did. They figured out how to control people NOT by pointing guns in their head but by messing with their minds. They maintain control by making people demanding control willingly. They invented a method of control which erects puppets while hiding behind the scenes pulling strings. They turn US into a corporate slave state and a really big shopping mall. They promote religion to give people meaning in their lives. They corrupt the education system so that people don’t think too hard. Americans are constantly entertained by music, TV, real life drama, and food. Most Americans have become zombies who just go through mostly the same routine everyday. They tell people that they have democracy but people just have corporatocracy. There is no democracy in US. There are only two management teams who work for same people. So now the same 60 families which used to control Europe still control both Europe and US and most of the 3rd world. I know one famous geneologiest has said that all presidents in the US (I don’t know about Obamba) have blood ties with some royal families in Europe. Secret society is just one way for all those people to get together and cooperate. It is really easy to control the political system in US because political candidates need money to get elected. Of course no one is going to door to door for money, so one must get lots of corporate money in order to finance the campaign. But corporations are controlled by those wealthy elites who own the stocks. Politicians can’t get re-elected or elected unless they obey those who finance them. So the wealthy elites indirectly control the politicians.

It’s really hard to fix things in US because so many people are addicted to certain political position like the democrates or republican. Once people hold certain opinion, it is nearly impossible to break that emotional tie to that opinion regardless what the facts say. But democrate - republican is just a false dichotomy. The false binary system is designed to prevent people from looking for other options.

Americans have to elevate their spiritual consciousness and transcend their cultural programming and conditioning in order to see and understand this. But various forces and distraction from their environment prevent this. Therefore it is hard for an American to be “awake”. Americans are meant to be kept in a trance so that they can be used as working drones or solders for the powerful elites in this world. Some People managed to break through the mental cage, but it’s very difficult.

Nobody can break through the mental cage until they break through their spiritual hypnotic state.

Simple question… strange that it is soooo difficult to answer: WHEN is the pipeline going to be built… the one across Afghanistan? That is all, one simple question…

See, you did know just a couple posts earlier your question was already answered, but offered a mini-trampoline nonetheless. How nice.

Setbacks in pipeline construction in attempt to capture some of the $10 trillion worth of Uzbek and Turkmen natural gas to be piped over Afghanistan to the Arabian Sea for export show failure not of desire, planning and intitiation, but rather completion.

Pipeline failures had to have been predicted when Enron was crumbling in 2001, since they apparently helped open the doors several years before.

Makes no difference really as to the pipeline outcome, when looking at the motives and alliances that factually existed between Enron + Big Oil + Bush1&2 + Cheney + Rove + Rumsfeld + Kissinger + Thomas E. White.

But what if your argument goes mainstream to dismiss this, should we expect the counter argument of ‘where’s the [strike]pipeline[/strike] spine?’

Did the War on Terror allow/encourage/leverage/cover-up US CIA torture to obtain false confessions?

Has such horror yet caused a change in American foreign policy?

Peace activists to j.scholl: “Please stay off our side.”

Saying you’re a peace activist? Good for you.
A peace activist about what? All peace, any peace, every piece?

Or putting it another more specific way, what side of the War on Terror have you exactly taken ownership of?
:ponder:

Maybe Dr. McCoy you are suggesting you’ve possibly somewhere spent a longer or more strenuous portion of your existence in some capacity on either side of war or peace. Its certainly possible. Care to tell?
:whistle:

Let’s say maybe you do end up explaining more tenure on either side of the debate, or wow maybe both sides, former military AND peace proponent…what are your thoughts on Murray’s or Yakubov’s story and how they can/can’t/does/doesn’t/should/shouldn’t/did/didn’t relate to the War on Terror?

That is an awful lot of yeah, buts… and er ums…

WHEN is the pipeline going to be built? WHEN? Simple question. Answer it. You have the all-powerful oil companies contemplating trillions of dollars in Uzbek natural gas. WHEN is the pipeline going to be built? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? If you don’t know… then just say so… and we will use that remark and quote it any time you do pretend that you know something… when you don’t… because THAT MUCH is obvious…

Saying you’re a peace activist? Good for you.
A peace activist about what? All peace, any peace, every piece?

Or putting it another more specific way, what side of the War on Terror have you exactly taken ownership of?

Maybe Dr. McCoy you are suggesting you’ve possibly somewhere spent a longer or more strenuous portion of your existence in some capacity on either side of war or peace. Its certainly possible. Care to tell?

Let’s say maybe you do end up explaining more tenure on either side of the debate, or wow maybe both sides, former military AND peace proponent…what are your thoughts on Murray’s or Yakubov’s story and how they can/can’t/does/doesn’t/should/shouldn’t/did/didn’t relate to the War on Terror?[/quote]
No. I’m saying I spent way too much time paying any attention to anything you may have to say.

[quote=“j.scholl”]Corporate conquests. Energy resources. Political leverage. Fear of terrorism? Great cover.[quote=“Craig Murray”]
The war on terror, if you like, was a cover for these activities. And that’s why they needed this false intelligence
, saying that the Uzbek opposition was all Islamic terrorists.[/quote]Oops, he did say false intelligence was the goal. I didn’t say that, in fact I hadn’t read that interview until a few days ago.

Wait a minute! Are you saying that it isn’t/wasn’t about blood for oil?

Wait a minute! Are you saying that it isn’t/wasn’t about blood for oil?

:ponder:[/quote]
No. I’m saying I don’t pay any attention to what j.scholl says.

[quote=“Tigerman”]Wait a minute! Are you saying that it isn’t/wasn’t about blood for oil?

:ponder:[/quote]

But… j.scholl says the war is/was about oil. You said the same thing:

You go ahead and argue with him. I don’t know what he said and I don’t care.

Click five years, heck, click ten

google.com/finance?q=NYSE%3AHAL

Wow… the link to the Halliburton stock price… but what does it mean? does it mean that Halliburton is going to be building a pipeline across Afghanistan and NOT Unilocal? But what about Enron… with all its connections… it still went bankrupt but… this was a trick to fool us… er but then… er… oil… Bush did not win election… does not compute… Uzbek gas worth trillions… but no pipelines… er Bob and JSchol… please explain… Please… said fred smith while imagining himself as the Far Side cartoon with the dog and the “cat food” sign on the dryer… you all know that one… oh please… oh pretty please…

[quote=“fred smith”]we will use that remark and quote it any time[/quote]Cool, now we’re talking.
Quote this.[quote=“j.scholl’s dedication for fred smith”]Setbacks in pipeline construction in attempt to capture some of the $10 trillion worth of Uzbek and Turkmen natural gas to be piped over Afghanistan to the Arabian Sea for export show failure not of desire, planning and intitiation, but rather completion.

Makes no difference really as to the pipeline outcome, when looking at the motives and alliances that factually existed between Enron + Big Oil + Bush1&2 + Cheney + Rove + Rumsfeld + Kissinger + Thomas E. White.

Did the War on Terror allow/encourage/leverage/cover-up US CIA torture to obtain false confessions?

Has such horror yet caused a change in American foreign policy?[/quote]But really, are you saying opportunity has passed for good? Whether yes or no, it doesn’t really matter does it?
Why you choose not to dispute motives and expectations, I understand.

[quote=“fred smith”]you do pretend that you know something… when you don’t[/quote]Well, alright, clear things up why don’t you. The above quote has 2 sentences and 2 questions. Pick one or all, or don’t. Sort of silly to to run away after having dropped that. We’ll see.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“j.scholl”]Or putting it another more specific way, what side of the War on Terror have you exactly taken ownership of?

Let’s say maybe you do end up explaining more tenure on either side of the debate, or wow maybe both sides, former military AND peace proponent…what are your thoughts on Murray’s or Yakubov’s story and how they can/can’t/does/doesn’t/should/shouldn’t/did/didn’t relate to the War on Terror?[/quote]No. I’m saying I spent way too much time paying any attention to anything you may have to say.[/quote]Saying you plug your ears because you don’t like me gives me heartache I can probably live through. But you say no, and I am a little confused. “No” you’re not an activist? “No” you have zero experience on either side of war or peace to speak of? “No” you have no comment on Murray’s or Yakubov’s story? “No” is your clue how to intelligently engage?

Darn, and here I was beginning to think you might have something relevant to share on a thread about the War on Terror. I realized a long time ago, I am very happy if the otherside keeps you. Now you’re hoping to franchise here? Good grief, maybe its you who should refrain from sounding off in such a manner, if we really do have a comon purpose.

j.scholl: Many thanks for that amusing, er, “rebuttal.” so… got anything on when that pipeline is going to be built. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah sorry, but I cannot stop laughing… hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah no really… hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhh you are the best… no really. hahahahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahah please give us some more and tell us you vote Democrat! hahahahhaahahhahahahahahahhhahah world domination haaahahahahahahahhahahahh oil interests hahahahahahahahahahahahahh Halliburton hahahahahhaahhaahahhahahahahahah please please please one more reponse! hhahahahahahahhahahahh

Okay, now I’m laughing too.[quote=“fred smith”]please give us some more and tell us you vote Democrat! [/quote]No, can’t, won’t. LOL LOL LOL funny guy.

By the way, what’s really amusing is your tacit agreement by not-refuting your requested quotable response, as if the failed Bush Administration policy of supporting, even feeding Uzbek’s torture capacities is irrelevant to trying to understand who, when, how and WHY our world drastically changed. Moreover, all the while thousands of Americans (along with many other coalition nationalities) and hundreds of thousands of Afghanis have and are still being sacrificed for the very same failed commercial motives you apparently agree did occur (failed pipeline).

What is it with you and pipelines all of a sudden?

Anyway, yeah, the halliburton figures are interesting enough though we all know that the real money goes to the executives who run the thing.