WANTED: used computer scanner

If anyone has a small used scanner they want to sell for cheap, hit me up. :slight_smile:

I have an Epson Perfection V600 Photo. I used it for scanning 25mm and medium format film. Stopped doing it years ago… interested?

Looks like a great scanner. Couldn’t tell from the website, is it the right size for scanning a4 docs? It’s probably way overkill for what I need, so probably wouldn’t be able to give you what it’s worth, but if you are trying to get rid of it I’d give you $500 for it. In reality though you should probably keep it for that much since it looks like a great piece of kit

Can you not just use a scanning app for your phone, there are some good ones now that will let you crop your documents and even have OCR.

Damn, I just recycled our old one yesterday. I kept the new refillable ink bottles. if you get an epson printer and want some ink lol. free for anyone

1 Like

What ink?

I will post a pic tomorrow of the boxes. I forgot the model. full set of 4, 3 colors 1 black. new, unopened. box. freeto anyone that can accept paying black cat shipping on arrival (we will send at 711).

Yes it is.

Maybe if you try harder xD

I can sell it for cheap but 500 is what some bars charge you for a beer.

1 Like

I have an Epson 2101 printer/scanner I can sell. It has 3/4th full color inks but ran out of black ink. Each color ink costs quite a bit and I’ll throw them in for free. I think I can sell everything for $1300?