Warning Level in User Control Panel - What is it?

Original Title: What does this mean?

[color=#FF0000]
“Your warning level: [2]”
[/color]

And is this the reason I cannot access PMs sent to me?

All the best

I think you’re on Amber Alert there, amigo…

That depends. If you turn your sound up a little, can you hear a ticking noise?

I swear…she told me she was 27…!

If you go to your profile, you can see the two times instances you’ve been warned. It provides a useful record for admin.

TC you FUCKIN terrorist!!!
Somebody get the waterboard, let’s go!!!

Welcome back TC. Place has been a bit sterile without you.
Watch out for Maoman - he’s itching to issue a Code Red and do a replay of his Jack Nicholson “You can’t handle the truth” rant from A Few Good Men. :slight_smile:

[quote=“almas john”]Welcome back TC. Place has been a bit sterile without you.
Watch out for Maoman - he’s itching to issue a Code Red and do a replay of his Jack Nicholson “You can’t handle the truth” rant from A Few Good Men. :slight_smile:[/quote]

“Why do you like (him) so much???”

His cute arse, mostly.

yeah yeah, kick the woman out of the thread. So blatant!

DEFCON 2 baby! You’re gonna have to get those nukes outta Cuba.

I guess you’re willing to overlook the fact he lets his drug addled arteest friends twaddle underage arse and then run off to Europe.

Twaddle?

[quote=“Elegua”]DEFCON 2 baby! You’re gonna have to get those nukes outta Cuba.

I guess you’re willing to overlook the fact he lets his drug addled arteest friends twaddle underage arse and then run off to Europe.[/quote]

Was talking about that Commie-killing Cowboy from Tainan, not Nicholson.

Diddle…tootle…scrump…schtumph…

Oh, well who the hell knows what goes on down there anyway. Tainan is Taiwan’s Deliverance delta.

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“almas john”]Welcome back TC. Place has been a bit sterile without you.
Watch out for Maoman - he’s itching to issue a Code Red and do a replay of his Jack Nicholson “You can’t handle the truth” rant from A Few Good Men. :slight_smile:[/quote]

“Why do you like (him) so much???”[/quote]

“Because he stands on an Internet forum. And he says ‘Nothing’s gonna hurt you tonight. Not on my watch’.”

You can post safely because rough men (maoman) stand ready to visit temping on those that would do us harm.

No, probably your inbox is full. That’s my guess, anyway. You’ll need to delete some old ones before you can see the new ones.

Just because your inbox is full, there’s no reason to stop sending yourself contrite PMs.

[quote=“Maoman”]If you go to your profile, you can see the two times instances you’ve been warned. It provides a useful record for admin.[/quote]There’s no warnings on my profile, you lovely cuddly admin.