Was that just bias from individual?

That’s right, I have nuances. I am so nuantic that you will never understand my genus.

To clarify for Winkle, I don’t have any problem with non-native English speakers posting here - in general. I DO get pissed off when people who call themselves English teachers can’t be bothered with basic spelling or grammar. English is not just for use in the classroom, it’s for using in real life to communicate. You, on the other hand, are also a problem. Your English is good enough for everyday functional stuff, but you are not yet at a high enough level to properly understand the deranged ramblings of a lingus like me.

Now go away and find someone to explain to you what I really said. Then come back and apologise. Or I’ll give you a had time, that’s more fun than getting you banned.

Hint: You are being a strag.

Geezus, imagine someone running into this thread. Two moderators biatch-slapping a non-native English speaker for her inability to comprehend English. :saywhat: :unamused:

Maybe we should have a pop-up saying “Do you really want to submit?” when we click on “Submit”… :no-no:

Um, not quite. I have no problem with people who don’t comprehend English. I DO have a problem with stupid idiots who don’t comprehend English and as a result of this incomprehension insult other regular posters, moderators or not.
This half-wit, winkie, totally fails to understand what people are talking about, yet she refuses to acknowledge this and insists on continuing to insult and disparage. I don’t like that at all. I find it rude in the extreme.

Ok, so you find her comments to be rude to the extreme. But maybe you don’t realize your style in which you make your point is equally … extreme. :eh:

Oh I realize perfectly well. It’s intentional. Like likens to like and all that. I believe in a fair crack of the whip for all, but when someone takes the whip and tries to jam it up someone’s arse I get pissed off. Especially when the person’s ire is based on faulty logic/comprehension that persists in the face of several other people pointing out very clearly the errors in comprehension.

[quote] winca wrote:
Pardon me! Since I

I can help there–it’s homo.

jeff sapiens

[quote=“Erhu”]
SB are you really a “lingual genus”? How does Winca know?

I think you should spend some time with me. I need to find out how much of a “lingual genus” you are. Man, I need some of that.[/quote]

You never give up, do you?

Actually, I used to be known as Galliano… “Ain’t that some fancy licker?” :sunglasses:

[quote=“Erhu”][quote] winca wrote:
Pardon me! Since I

[quote=“stragbasher”][quote=“Erhu”]
SB are you really a “lingual genus”? How does Winca know?

I think you should spend some time with me. I need to find out how much of a “lingual genus” you are. Man, I need some of that.[/quote]

You never give up, do you?

Actually, I used to be known as Galliano… “Ain’t that some fancy licker?” :sunglasses:[/quote]

Didn’t you say you were single again? :lovestruck: :howyoudoin:

Yes, but I never get into relationships with people I know.

Wait! You’re not looking for a relationship are you? It’s just about sex. You girls are all the same. You just want to use me.

What does it take for a guy to be loved in this country?

Nobody appreciates me for my wild and adventurous personality, tempered with a little maturity that has not eclipsed my boyish enthusiasm and charm. It’s all about my willy, my tongue, and my collection of plastic and rubber gizmoes. You’re so shallow.

Erhu gave up when she realised she was going to have to talk her way into my pants, instead of just using her teeth like she normally does. Iris tried getting me drunk, but that’s impossible. IronLady tried ravishing me in a taxi without doing the preliminaries. Alien tried sub-letting her apartment to me as a pretext for luring me into her bedroom. Gloria just flaunted her avatar, like Blue Ulysses. Almas John snuggled up behind me on my motorbike. And now Imani is basically saying “Hey, are you single? Fancy a shag?”

What does a guy have to do to get “chatted up” in this country?

The only person that has tried challenging my intellect is Winca. Darling, you are the winner. Drop me a PM and we’ll set up a time for you to come around and get your reward.

[quote] Stragbasher wrote:

Erhu gave up when…[/quote]

Who says I gave up?

…wait! Who says I ever started. I was just playing with you. If I really wanted you, there’s no way you could resist my charms. :wink:

I’ve never even met you. For all I know you could be an 80-year-old transvestite. :astonished:

Now don’t go slandering people, we all know now from the forumosa happy hour that, that was you.

Now please excuse me while I make a few more people homeless and a few children go hungry. Becaus ewe all know that conservatives don’t give a hoot about others, but liberals do. :wink:

Okami

Okami, I’m glad you finally see things the way I do. :smiley: Can we be friends now?

Hey I was never your enemy. :smiling_imp:

You were the one who fingered me as a person to spit in your drink. Spending so much time with the Deaniacs will do that to you I guess. :unamused:

Of course we can be friends. Your confession of who you voted for in 2000 makes that possible. :smiley:

XXOO,
Okami

[quote]Who says I gave up?

…wait! Who says I ever started. I was just playing with you. If I really wanted you, there’s no way you could resist my charms.[/quote]

Prove it!

:minnie: It’s already working…

That must mean that you “really want” him. Right? Cuz, your charms are irresistible “if you really want” him.

This is so cute. A budding on-line romance.

Tigerman, I don’t do ‘cute’. I have a dog for that. I do the raunchy pseudo-intellectual bit.

And of course she wants me. You can see it in her avatar. I think it must be my codpiece that’s doing it.

[quote=“stragbasher”]Tigerman, I don’t do ‘cute’. I have a dog for that. I do the raunchy pseudo-intellectual bit.

And of course she wants me. You can see it in her avatar. I think it must be my codpiece that’s doing it.

[/quote]

:laughing:

Oh, I can tell she wants you. Unlike her, when I look at your pic above I notice your Mickey Mouse shirt. I also noticed that in her reply to you that she used the Minnie Mouse emoticon. Its obvious.

And its cute… :wink: