Watch Cop27 Live

I am talking globally. The argument that green is too uncompetitive or costly has repeatedly been used to retard it’s advance everywhere. Not everything in the world depends on a handful of Taiwan companies. Do you recall how the U.S. slapped high tariffs on imports of solar from China not long ago? Essentially, why would they do that!? The right was feeling threatened by renewables… More than any threat to domestic U.S. industry. Another Trump trick.

I don’t think anyone understands the extreme degree to which Americans have been brainwashed against renewable energy. Your earlier point about European enthusiasm for green energy illustrates this fact. I find these advertised, bought and sold attitudes scary. It’s like being on a boat with a leak and everyone shrugs and does nothing. They only wake up enough to panic and feel terror the moment before they drown? Is that normal? No, but that is what’s happening around the world. We are like dumb cattle in the abattoir, stepping one by one up to the jackhammer they use to kill us in the middle of our forehead. Or, it’s like when the Nazis in Ukraine rounded up the Jews and drove them in trucks to a huge trench and then told them one by one to step down into it so the SS man sitting casually on the edge could machine gun them. All the others stood helplessly in a queue, watching those in front die; inside their mind, each victim is counting down one by one those in front till it’s his or her turn to be shot dead… Calmly proceeding as if in a nightmare they cannot escape…

We are asleep and unaware of the nightmare. We are like already dead zombies being led to the precipice heedlessly unconcerned and unaware of the consequences of our lifestyles and daily actions. We are in denial. We do not acknowledge the fact that civilization may quite easily perish from global warming… That is my essential point.

Blame the dinosaurs in Washington, Dubai, Riyadh, London, New York.

We are dinosaurs who eat cows. 90% of the land they clear in the Amazon is used to grow animal feed (soy beans) not food directly for humans. Beef cattle produce inordinate amounts of methane.

Just imagine going to the countryside of Texas and telling everyone the BBQ restos are illegal as of tomorrow. They’d grab their guns and form a spontaneous Qtard army to run riot, hunt down and kill the secret legislative cabal threatening their sacred free way of life enshrined by the holy holy American constitution…

We are toast, guaranteed 3-day expensive express delivery from Amazon… A little stale, but hey, at least we don’t need any help from the dinosaurs to kill ourselves, lol, just a few zillion cows…

What date do the computer models claim for the end of the planet?

The comments on these asinine tweets are glorious. :+1: