Watch LIVE: President Donald J. Trump Makes Special Announcement at Mar-a-Lago - 11/15/22

Wasn’t it the right wing followers that took part in the Capitol attack?

He is a threat to democracy. He proved that thru his actions (or rather non-actions) on January 6th.

2 Likes

“Threat to democracy” is nothing more than a Democrat campaign strategy, and apparently a reasonably effective one.

2 Likes

OK, If you say so…

1 Like

Leftist Mainstream Media are 100% wholly responsible for manifesting all of it - not just 1/6, but everything leading up to it beginning in 2015. Too much to list. It was so ridiculous at times people were meme-ing “stop making me defend Trump!”

If you look at everything the Left did leading up to it, it’s very easily perceived as a Dem Coup, complete with a locked down DC with 50,000 national guard, no citizens present, and 200,000 flags — the sight of the inauguration is truly horrifying for Americans honestly. And for many it felt like they had their country ripped out of their hands.

Just like the way Pelosi ripped up the state of the union address on live tv in front of the world inside the Capitol, publicly inciting insurrection on many accounts — Democrats applauded her for it, so zero moral high ground here. Later the Dems would be fanning the flames of division like a Jerry Springer show all through 2020. (And has the situation changed? Of course not which shows just how phony the Dem platform was in 2020)

The funny thing is Dems would not have had to try so hard to win if they didn’t completely go insane from 2015-present making wild accusations, making up stuff, and incessantly whining about everything under the sun being trumps fault. They just didn’t know how good they had it until Biden came in and took everything away — heck he sat back and did nothing to stop Roe V Wade being rolled back even with a long heads up. Everyone was expecting Biden to pack the courts - did he? He did Nothing.

During a 3-hour riot led by a freak in a viking hat, what a threat to the most powerful government in the history of the world. How about trying to bring down a legitimately nominated and legitimately elected president for 4 years through constant deceit and propaganda? Oh, that’s fine! Nothing to see here.

3 Likes

Oh Brother - Reaction GIFs

Judge Judy strikes again!! Oh Brother - Reaction GIFs

1 Like

Ha, you got nothing :joy:

TrumpTards failing to give up on being TrumpTards.
Is that something that counts?

I’m outta here. Got some real work to do.

Cowardice in full display

Are you seriously calling @tempogain a TrumpTard? :rofl:

1 Like

According to Trump it’s all China’s fault that Biden won.

At least he finally admitted he lost.

1 Like

Hard at work saving democracy? :sweat_smile:

I love how every situation where Republicans royally fuck up it’s somehow the Democrats fault. And your expectation is for Democrats to destroy norms by packing the court. Democrats lose because they play fair, when Repubs play dirty.

Nobody else is responsible for Trump’s actions. We have a free press and abundant access to information. People make their own decisions. Your party created the monster, and failed to ever do anything about it.

And now all of the sudden they’re having a come to Jesus after losing in 2018, 2020 and 2022 that putting all your hopes in one man while standing for nothing is not the best strategy.

So all of it was propaganda and Trump did nothing wrong? Right… This both sides same same argument might work for some, but most people are capable of understanding nuance.

1 Like

What? No it was all bullshit. That’s totally clear.

Trump did show he despises democracy with his behavior after the 2020 election, but you clearly need to understand nuance and look at the behavior of both sides. That’s what I’m doing.

3 Likes

Russian collusion was a complete hoax from the beginning, and nothing Trump did was worthy of impeachment. People wouldn’t even have blinked if the things Trump was impeached for were done by a Democrat.

3 Likes

And vice-versa, things the Dems have done people would be totally losing their shit over if it was trump.

2 Likes

I will say I supported Trump’s 1st impeachment, and I still think it was appropriate. That was just one chapter in the constant assault however, and what we’ve learned about the Dems’ actions in 2016 are at least equally worthy of being impeached for, IMO.