Water polo?

Anybody know if they play water polo in Taiwan? and if so, are there any water polo clubs/groups in Taipei?

Go to the sports center at Taida on the corner of Xingshen S. Rd. and Xinhai. If they don’t play there, they’ll know where people DO play.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Here’s what I’ve found out so far, in case anyone else is ever interested:
NTU has a class they call water polo once a week. I finally managed to make it to the (super hot, super shallow) pool during the class time today and, as the coach put it, they were playing “Taida style” polo (ie. no rules, 25 people at a time, standing on the bottom, total chaos), not actual water polo. He said that they teach real water polo at the Taipei American School and suggested that I ask there. (at least I’m pretty sure that’s what he said, my Chinese listening comprehension is not exactly great)
doesn’t seem too promising though…

Taipei now has a water polo club. Anyone interested in joining the club - beginners and experienced players of any age and any gender are all welcome - should come down to Songshan Sports Centre (Bade Lu) on Saturday or Sunday at 8am. We currently train twice a week, and have both domestic and international competitions coming up.

Cheers, and see you in the pool!