Wauww, I like it!

The new look is great, and the site is so much faster and more stable.

Me like it. (Could we bring the sub-forums back?)

Not to worry, we’'ll be bringing back many features, but it will take some time. :slight_smile:

So far, so good. I like it. Good job folks.

This looks really tight, guys - nice work so far.

Interesting look.

I don’t like it saying that I’m online. Can I have some privacy please?

For now, yes - change the setting in the UCP (User Control Panel), go to Board Preferences

Pretty slick, Slick.
What’s with the icy-cool pep-o-mint wafer over my avvie?

ps Senor Egg, serious question, do they have Cap’n Crunch in your homeland?

ETA: Also the new View New Posts link is not only less confusing than the old 24 one, it also presents a much larger target, esp. when browsing drunk, I’d imagine

Looks bloody awful to me, I’m afraid.

I’ve got a 17" monitor, so should be no problem, but the fonts look awful, blurry and hard to read.

Brian

The wafer was for an “homage to LinkedIn.com” that the previous version used

I would like to change the wafers to [url=Can you help translate these titles? Chinese writing used here: http://tw.forumosa.com/t/can-you-help-translate-these-titles/8601/1[/url]

Can you post up a screenshot of what you see?
What Operating System are you using - let’s rule out any missing fonts you might have: the fonts used for this stylesheet for this forum are pretty standard :idunno:

running smooth on safari 3.1.2, MacOSX 10.5

i have seen this implementation of the software on a few other fora recently, and it’s a bit faster everywhere. thank god there’s not too much javascript loading going on.

and what’s with the 60,000 character post limit? that’s a bit restrictive! how on earth will some people cope? :noway:

I’ve got a 12" monitor on the laptop, Brian, and it looks good to me… 1040 pixel width though. can you step your screen res up a bit?

and we’ll need to see what the [flash] tag can do… yum.

[quote=“urodacus”]…and what’s with the 60,000 character post limit? that’s a bit restrictive! how on earth will some people cope? :noway:[/quote]How about now? I’ve added a zero to the limit :wink:

Very fast here on OS X 10.5, using Firefox 3.

I like the new look too - cleaner and easier on the eye. Part of that is because the ads haven’t come back yet, but I think the core of the software is definitely an improvement.

Jeez, I think it looks way cleaner and crisper, much more modern. Now all we need is for SOME POSTERS (kaff-Taffy-kaff) to adjust their signature links so they’re smaller than Gustav’s heed, mon.

Banner adjusted to mollify the Chief Whinger…

You can tell it’s a pretty bleak day around the hacienda when the best thing I can come up with to complain about is Taff’s freaking sig banner…

um, wheres the feeds from taiwanted etc. gone to? and the links? or am i retarded?

[quote=“the chief”]ETA: Also the new View New Posts link is not only less confusing than the old 24 one, it also presents a much larger target, esp. when browsing drunk, I’d imagine…[/quote]I’d like the 24 link back too, though. It’s useful for a number of reasons, such as when you don’t want to log in, or when you log out (or get logged out) and then log back in again and still want to see recent posts.

It does look nice and clean. And it’s a lot quicker.

Also, I’ve just noticed that long links are automatically truncated:
viewtopic.php?p=888959#p888959
That’s neat.

Big ditto.

Oh, just out of curiosity, what are the Google [Bot] and Yahoo [Bot] doing in the users list? Is that how they build their databases?

And where did the Happy Birthday to… bits go? To be added later?

And can we have bigger avatars please? :smiley:

Sorry Gus, I know you were waiting for a half-page bitch about how crap it all is, but I’m afraid I really rather like it now. Maybe you could add snow or something? That might help my nasty side to come out.