Ways into a man's heart...?

[color=red]Some say that the fastest way into a man’s heart is through his stomach. [/color]
[color=darkred]Others will argue that it’s through his chest with a knife. [/color]

Sarcasm aside, I’d like to ask, what truly is the best way into a man’s heart?

[quote=“Napoleonite”][color=red]Some say that the fastest way into a man’s heart is through his stomach. [/color]
[color=darkred]Others will argue that it’s through his chest with a knife. [/color]

Sarcasm aside, I’d like to ask, what truly is the best way into a man’s heart?
[/quote]

Give me the time and space to pursue my interests. [color=red]Full Stop[/color].

ahhh…now comes the tricky negotiation…
For both time and space, how much is enough?

I sit and read this post, and wonder what my husband would say…He probably wouldn’t write it, but I know he’d be thinking “Morning and Middle of the nighs sex”

Ohh god not this thread again. How many ways can we ask the basic question

“How do I get laid in Taiwan?!?!!?”

Okay, I’m only messing with you. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: But Mordeth has some good advice, on this thread

[url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/male-turn-ons/23146/1 going to tackle the physicals of “what turns a man on”…[/url]

[quote=“Napoleonite”]ahhh…now comes the tricky negotiation…
For both time and space, how much is enough?[/quote]

Enough to make me happy. Trust me to find the balance between work, play, and family.

You take away a man’s interests and you take the man out of your man.

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“Napoleonite”]ahhh…now comes the tricky negotiation…

Enough to make me happy. Trust me to find the balance between work, play, and family.

You take away a man’s interests and you take the man out of your man.[/quote]

Well said, mate! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I wish I could add something to DB’s, but there is nothing more to say.

[quote=“stan”][quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“Napoleonite”]ahhh…now comes the tricky negotiation…

You take away a man’s interests and you take the man out of your man.[/quote]

Well said, mate! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I wish I could add something to DB’s, but there is nothing more to say.[/quote]

Makes me want to put on a Johnnie Cash album. :laughing:

This is probably one of the most subjective questions around, as men are the most subjective creatures around, except of course, for women :slight_smile: ).

Different strokes on different folks…

For myself, the way involves a love of peace and quiet (they go together y’know), and a complete independence financially on their part.
What a beautiful dream! :charliebrown:

Initially:

A nice balance between independence and active interest.

A willingness to open up over time.

Later:

Being generous with the benefit of the doubt.

Withholding judgment.

Recognizing his accomplishments, and offering constructive criticism when helpful.

At any stage:

Warmth and enthusiasm.

Pushing him on the bed and attacking him once in a while.

Thoughtfulness.

Don’t try to be perfect, because you aren’t–let your pecadillos to be a source of amusement and affection. A guy who truly loves you will enjoy you even more for your imperfections.

Sorry to shut down the thread with the definitive answer, but…

[quote]“There’s this movement to form a day called Steak And A Blowjob Day, which would be the male version of Valentine’s Day, where women would come through with a steak and a blowjob in return for the chocolate and flowers that guys come through with…”

-Dan Savage[/quote]

[quote=“the chief”]Sorry to shut down the thread with the definitive answer, but…

[quote]“There’s this movement to form a day called Steak And A Blowjob Day, which would be the male version of Valentine’s Day, where women would come through with a steak and a blowjob in return for the chocolate and flowers that guys come through with…”

-Dan Savage[/quote][/quote]

That’s called “White day” in Japan. The second weekend of March. :s

[quote=“the chief”]Sorry to shut down the thread with the definitive answer, but…

Now THAT’S a brilliant idea right there, guys :bravo: :notworthy:

That’s called “White day” in Japan. The second weekend of March.

I hear it’s fading away with the advance of American TV in Japan :frowning:

For me it’s simple. Treat me well and I’ll treat you better.

What does that mean exactly? Well most posters have touched on it already.

1. Introduce me to your friends (family can wait until things are more serious), because I introduce you to mine. Otherwise I feel like a.) you’re ashamed of me, and b.)I’m just a curiosity to you.

2.) If I feel emotionally attached to someone who I would consider a girlfriend, the physical part of the relationship becomes important. Yes, that means sex, eventually. It doesn’t have to be soon, but eventually. It’s not just 'cos I’m horny, 'cos horny sex is easy to find. Men are simple creatures, and apart from horny sex, sex (or making love, if you wish) is a way we like to show caring and love to a partner.

3.) Show your affection or voice it. If you’re not comfortable to do that in public, fair enough. But when we’re alone a few sweet words goes a long way.

4.) Allow me to have the odd night out with the boys once in a while. Even once a month is fine, as long as you allow me to do that without jealousy and mistrust. Which bring me to my last and final point…

5.) Don’t distrust me if I’ve never given you reason not to trust me.

Oh ja, and good food helps too, although that’s not a major issue for me, 'cos I love to cook and am pretty able in that department.

Know the way to your own before you even get near mine.

Chou

[quote=“chodofu”]Know the way to your own before you even get near mine.

Chou[/quote]

Steak and a BJ will work too. :wink:

dear napoleonite,

i agree with the posts from tomas and bismarck.

i think it’s great if a girl grabs your hand to hold it. that lets me know she likes me. sometimes i wonder if i am the only one feeling anything. so if a girl takes my hand it makes my heart swell. and i usually swell in other places when this happens too(but theres a separate post for that).

sometimes guys aren’t sure about your feelings-unless you’ve had the talk about “what are we doing; where are we going”

without that then the best thing you can do is take his hand.

if you really like him and he really likes you, this will send him over the top.

and a lot of the other responces ( i agree with Namahottie) these are best left for the male turn ons post.

this is different. you can turn a man on with just about anything, but to get into his heart (as your post asks), just let him know you like him.

randomly turn and kiss him, on the mouth or the cheek, it doesnt matter, it will have the same affect as just taking his hand to hold.

this may seem junior high, but to me it still sends my shivering.

all the best,

john

[quote=“the chief”]

Yeah… but what if you already get this on a very very often base.
OK…euh, what is next? Back to the subject.

Accept each other for who they are.