WCIF a lawyer who would deal with Death Threats, Livestreaming, Commercial Liens etc?

Exactly. It’s some corrupt take on religious teachings, IMO. You’re supposed to just lie down and take it.

He has that born-to-rule attitude a lot of the Sky Dragons have.

I was told by other people involved in that world, that they are counting on me being a “nice guy” and letting it go.

I can’t believe anyone can get to age 50 without having been taught basic human respect. It’s like he’s never been drinking in a bar. Speak to someone like that in a London pub, and you might never leave.

Emailing another Nangang firm now. I have enough work for 2 companies, if I can get the structure right.

1 Like

It’s not the mother firm anymore. It’s completely spun off. He left and started his own firm two years ago.

He deals with big clients too.

1 Like

No, it’s Songshan.

I think you should reread my post. You’re missing a very important word in there.

A mate once took the bus to Nangang instead of Nankan.

3 Likes

Have you even seen the bad quality of those made-in-china guillotines?

By the way, for far better translation than Google maybe use deepl.com

3 Likes

拜拜,永別了。

利用別人的人,不可能上天堂的。

Bàibài, yǒngbiéle. Lìyòng biérén de rén, bù kěnéng shàng tiāntáng de.

Bye bye, goodbye.

Those who take advantage of others cannot go to heaven.

I had some free time, and thought I’d collect some other best phrases from this guy. I’m learning public speaking in Chinese, and I figure these would make a good 5 minute warmer talk.

I cannot help but admire his grammar and wordcraft.

I missed this post. Uh, excuse my stupid… is that 11,000 USD or TWD?

Kuo and Kuo didn’t respond, so I’ll find someone else. Just need someone who can help me perfect a lien.

Best of…

英國人會被動植物報害命之因果仇恨。
Yīngguó rén huì bèi dòngzhíwù bào hài mìng zhī yīnguǒ chóuhèn.
The British will repay the causal hatred of the dead by passive plants.

I don’t even know what that last one means. maybe I’ll try deepl.

工業革命的英國人,造成無數動植物死亡,

這些動植物的命,會找你們英國人討報害命的仇恨。
Gōngyè gémìng de yīngguó rén, zàochéng gèzhǒng dòngzhíwù sǐwáng,

zhèxiē dòngzhíwù de mìng, huì zhǎo nǐmen yīngguó rén jiǎntǎo bào hài mìng de chóu.
The British of the Industrial Revolution, causing the death of all kinds of animals and plants,
The lives of these animals and plants will find you British people to review the revenge for their lives.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: From wcif a lawyer for death threats

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a business take USD in Taiwan. Regardless, it’s possible that your email may have been sent to junk or wasn’t delivered. Send another one today and i’ll tell him to keep an eye out for it.

Ha. Just checking. I thought you may have been in the corporate world, and being charged very high rates for a million dollar case.

I’ll send another email next week, if my current leads don’t work out.

Thanks for the quick response.

I wish I was that high-ballin!

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: From wcif a lawyer for death threats

你會下地獄了,可惜我沒救你成功。哈哈大笑

Nǐ huì xià dìyùle, kěxí wǒ méi jiù nǐ chénggōng. Hāhā dà xiào

You will go to hell, but unfortunately I didn’t save you successfully. lol

我的言論並不構成犯罪,因欠缺惡害通知。

Wǒ de yánlùn bìng bù gòuchéng fànzuì, yīn qiànquē è hài tōngzhī.

My remarks do not constitute a crime due to the lack of malicious notice.

你根本不懂真理,你是一個異教徒。

達賴不過只是一個小鬼,拉薩只是一個適合你這個異教徒的地獄。

Nǐ gēnběn bù dǒng zhēnlǐ, nǐ shì yīgè yì jiàotú.

Dá lài bùguò zhǐshì yīgè xiǎoguǐ, lāsà zhǐshì yīgè shìhé nǐ zhège yì jiàotú dì dìyù.

You don’t know the truth at all, you are a heretic.

The Dalai Lama is just a little devil, and Lhasa is just a hell for you, a heretic.

MIKE:

我要組建一支軍隊來攻打全世界,我要征服整個中國。
Wǒ yào zǔjiàn yī zhī jūnduì lái gōngdǎ quán shìjiè, wǒ yào zhēngfú zhěnggè zhōngguó.

I will form an army to attack the whole world, and I will conquer the whole of China.

ME:

你会先攻击哪里? 他们的战略弱点在哪里?
Nǐ huì xiān gōngjí nǎlǐ? Tāmen de zhànlüè ruòdiǎn zài nǎlǐ?

Where will you attack first? Where are their strategic weaknesses?

MIKE:

你不能增加一點,卻浪費時間,就滾多遠去吧!
我要的人是能增加建設的人才。

Nǐ bùnéng zēngjiā yīdiǎn, què làngfèi shíjiān, jiù gǔn duō yuǎn qù ba! Wǒ yào de rén shì néng zēngjiā jiànshè de réncái.

You can’t add a little more, but you’re wasting your time, go as far as you can!

I want people who can increase construction.

It perhaps doesn’t make a difference but I think you playing along with him probably weakens your criminal case against him. I’d just forget about the 3000 NTD. Consider it a cheap lesson not to get entangled with this guy anymore.

3 Likes

Why do you reply to him?

1 Like

We used to be friends. The email he sent about attacking the world made me laugh, so I played along for fun. That was a while ago… I blocked his mails 3 months ago, and haven’t spoken to him since.

He can make any counter case he wants.

I said several times in this thread that the 3,000TWD is trivial and not important. The death threats are a problem. If legal action is possible, it might be a good idea. I’ll see what lawyers say.

Letting people swagger around making violent threats with impunity doesn’t make the word a better place.

2 Likes