WCIF beef broth, or bouillon cubes or powder?

Wow, webspar has really expanded their inventory, good to know, should head over there and have a look.

Thereā€™s chicken, pork, and seafood cubes on PC home.
http://shopping.pchome.com.tw/?mod=store&func=style_show&SR_NO=DBAI1C

There are some beef ones on this site, along with chicken, pork, and Tom Yam broth imported from Thailand at NT$18 a packet.
http://www.wanlo.com/yanfa/item.asp?item_id=128104#

Found chicken broth in a can at Jasonā€™s.

Is there any place to buy prepared beef broth?

Every PX Mart has 4 or 5 different kinds of canned chicken broth, at probably less than a third of Jasonā€™s price. Mushroom too, for veggys.
Plus powder, plus cubes.
No beef, nowhere.

1 Like

I have, powdered.

I just realized those chicken supplements on convenience store shelves must just be broth with some added supplements. Obviously not for cooking

chicken

What does that even mean??

Oh no, stay away from that, man.
Far away.
Much as I hate to get all @Dragonbones on your ass, you can get a load of necks and backs for dick at the market or supermarket, and whip up a (far superior) batch on your own next time youā€™re sitting around for a couple hours.

1 Like

What the OP put in the title, powdered beef broth!
BTW, itā€™s about beef bouillon cubes or powdered, not chicken!
Beef is hard to get as they outlawed it many years ago, 'due to ā€˜MADā€™ cow disease.

You said ā€œI have, powderedā€

You have what?

Powdered, beef bouillon, broth. OK, little rocket man!:roll_eyes:

Learn English

Why should I learn it?

I order Better than Bouillon Beef Base from iHerb.

Iā€™ve seen decent imported canned chicken broth and (less reliably) vegetable broth at Wellcome, Costco (chicken only) and Jasonā€™s. I donā€™t recall ever seeing beef broth/stock (EDIT: well, up-thread, I apparently DID see it once long ago, but I donā€™t remember that!). And if a local product exists (Iā€™m not sure it does), well, I try to avoid processed made-in-Taiwan ingredients if thereā€™s an alternative. Too many food scandals.

1 Like

There is thsi guy on FB, Daddy Foods. Organic, mostly for kids. But I havenā€™t ordered their beef broth.

Nice quote. Only a few situations where it could be used and understood.