WCIF bian dang boxes?

As per title. About 200pcs. Ordinary coated-paper ones are fine, but I’d also be interested in the more upmarket type made from thin bits of wood or bamboo.

I’d order them off Ruten, but I need them fairly quickly. Anybody know of a shop that sells this sort of thing? I vaguely remember a shop that sells catering supplies near Taipei Main Station, but I was hoping for somewhere nearer to Danshui.

Shilin? But a bit out of the way.

Definitely Taoyuan road stores. They open tomorrow.

Shilin is no problem at all … any specific store or area I should check?

I’ll go to Taoyuan if I have to, but I’d rather not :slight_smile:

Dont know any stores up north. But can google food packaging stores, they are everywhere. They sell bags, cups, lunch boxes. Every market vendor buys there unless they are big so pretty common in every city. Sometimes those baihuo stores have them as well.

Yeah, tried that, but it seems these guys aren’t good at maintaining a web presence. I found a couple of places, rather out-of-the-way, but 98% of the search hits I get are food shops, even though I’m searching with terms like 餐飲用品. “便當盒” just comes up with people selling bian dang meals.

I’ve seen these places all over, but now I can’t remember where they are!

I have noticed that even some of those neighborhood mini-everything stores sometimes have stocks and other supplies.

Haha, ya…i feel.your pain.

Websites forget about it. This type of thing requires a scooter and a free afternoon.