WCIF Danish beers

I’ve checked Breeze, City Super, the local 7, Wellcome, PX-Mart, but to no avail.

Where in Taipei can I purchase Danish beers like Carlsberg or Tuborg (can or bottle)?

I’m surprised Carlsberg is so hard to find. Seems this place carries it:

http://www.my9.com.tw/product/product.php?pk=3407&l=10

Thanks! There’s one near where I live. I’ll check it out!

PC Mart and Carrefour got Harboe

Bear Beer is Danish, isn’t it? Wellcome. 7-11.

Made in Malaysia. Two big cans for about 130 NT. At 全聯,PX Mart. Had this last summer. Still like it.
IMG_20190519_170327~2

Yeah, ice in beer! A big no-no!

I used to laugh once. Many 34 degrees and 90% humidity days later, I see the wisdom of ice in beer.

For what it’s worth, I probably wouldn’t do it with a nice ale, but with these lagers, I love the ice.

1 Like

and the watered down watery lager!

1 Like

Ha, ha! I had some very heavy scotch two nights ago so this is a welcome change. And with some cheap Costco pizza. Perfect!

I can understand beer (bottle/can) in salted iced water, gets the temp pretty low. But ice in beer, no way!

it allows you to drink more, lol
in fact, if i know i may drink a lot during a day, i drink a glass of water every other beer downage. helps keep one hydrated and lessens subsequent headache in my view

1 Like

I’m very careful about hydration but usually when I’m all done with my drinking. And I keep water on the nightstand for easy access during the night. But there are times when I can tell I didn’t do enough. I may try your glass of water between drinks method/trick. It sounds like a good strategy, especially as you get older!

1 Like