WCIF Echinacea?

Anyone know where to find this herb? I’ve looked at GNC in Living Mall, Watsons, pharmacies and have not been able to find it. Heard it is great for immune system and I’d like to start taking it.

Thanks!

[quote=“expat newbie”]Anyone know where to find this herb? I’ve looked at GNC in Living Mall, Watsons, pharmacies and have not been able to find it. Heard it is great for immune system and I’d like to start taking it.

Thanks![/quote]

you might want to do some research first. I heard that is has been known to trigger hayfever allergies and similar in some people.
I think a good multi-vitamin is pretty effective in helping your immune system.

It works wonders for me but when I went to stores and asked here, they said noone is allowed to sellthe liquid form. GNC has the dry pill form, though, which may work, but isn’t supposed to be as effective. Try Malaysia - they have it there. Or Internet mail order.

Can anyone tell me where to find echinacea drops or products here? I use these a lot when I get a cold or feel sick and they’re fantastic but fed up of waiting for my folks to send over a bottle.

You can get them shipped in - I use this outfit. Price is ok, shipping cheap and delivery quick.

healthspan.co.uk/vegetarian/ … 93427.aspx

Also wouldn’t mind knowing where to pick up so astragalus, golden seal, and cleavers.

TY in advance

There’s a thread on this in Health, so I’ll move it for the mod there to merge.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=30524

anything?

Why not? Might be worth finding out, in case its, like, a good (aka bad) reason.