WCIF keyboard/piano for rent

Hi! Are there shops in Taipei that rent out keyboards for just a few days? Am travelling with a choir that needs an 88 key weighted keyboard for their performance on March 9. The venue has no piano availble. If a keyboard can be rented in Taipei it would be less hassle than taking their keyboard with them.
Thanks in advance!

There are some shops in Banqiao that probably rent pianos.

Somebody with a better command of the language of Mordor can help you to find them around there. I think google maps suggests some shops though.

EDIT: forget about what google says. I’ve seen several shops in those alleys totally packed with pianos.

Where’s the performance? There are a lot of places that would possibly rent…if you’re at CKS Memorial (or whatever it’s called now) there’s a shop at Guting MRT, for example.

The performance would be at the Red House. Thanks for the tips. My problem is I wont be in Taipei until the 7th. I want to arrange the rental thru email or phone ahead of time.
I will check the map and see if I can get in touch with the stores there. Thanks!
If anybody has a store name and/contact info, would be much appreciated.

There are some music stores not far from there. Has it have to be an acoustic, real piano or it could be just a keyboard or even a midi controller?

88 weighted key digital keyboard. Not a piano, often used as a mother keyboard with plugin synth modules. I have the exact thing in my living room.

I see a small business opportunity here.

My thing is a beast. Weighs 80 kgs and a coupla keys aren’t working. Also I’m on the 6th floor with no elevator. In point of fact I bought the beast off of Tony’s, it was their hire keyboard for many years in Taipei.

Dunhuang is your best bet:

http://www.xz.com.tw/product-detail.php?lang=1&pid=PD-140523-024107

I have read many people bluffing about their “thing” but you sir should be in the Guinness book of the records as the biggest liar in the World.

You should hear it play the blues…

thanks for all your input. The group just decided to bring their own keyboard. Thanks again!