WCIF Lindt chocolate?

Wellcome used to have the Lindt milk chocolate bars (blue wrappered bars), but upon my last few visits to the ones near me, I cannot find any. About a year ago I noticed they weren’t stocking as many as usual and stockpiled, but alas, my stockpile is dwindling.

A girl needs chocolate. :+)

Haven’t seen the bars, but I saw Lindt lindor chocolate balls at Costco a few weeks ago!

With bar, do you mean the normal “Schokoladentafel”? I’m not sure how native English speakers call this thing, because with “bar” I mostly think of smaller things like Twix, Mars etc.

If this is the thing you look for, then I am pretty sure I saw different Lindt flavours at the western supermarkets like Jason’s, CitySuper and BreezeSuper. I haven’t been there in a while though, so no idea if my memory is correct or not :frowning:

I saw bunnies at Wendels in Tienmu

They has some a few months ago at Watson’s. Not sure if they still stock it, though.

Thanks everyone. I’ll stop by the stores mentioned here.

@olm: Yep, that’s the one I mean. I see the twix, etc you mention as “candy bars”, but a chocolate bar (or “bar of chocolate”) would be a long, thin piece of solid chocolate. Of course, these chocolate bars are confection.

All this talk of Lindt made me go down for to the 7-11 for a bar of chocolate, and I am not hte snickers type so had a smal jar of Haagen Dazs chocolate flavour instead :loco: oh and they didn’t have the weiss mango bars, i hope they stock up before the summers.

7-11’s chocolate options for aren’t so hot. I’ve resorted to meiji bars. They used to have the ritter sport bars, but that’s no longer in stock (at least in the ones I’ve been to).

Bought some Specail Limited Edition Lindt Milk Chocolate truffles with white thinghie inside -don’t ask me hat but it tastes great.

Oh, yesterday at Costco Neihu.

[quote=“Icon”]Bought some Specail Limited Edition Lindt Milk Chocolate truffles with white thinghie inside -don’t ask me hat but it tastes great.

Oh, yesterday at Costco Neihu.[/quote]

mmmmmmmmmm. i’m due for a costco trip. any other good finds, Icon? on my last trip i bought yummy (healthy) blueberry/pomegranate nut clusters.

Yeah, I saw those, but they looked a bit not so “appealing”.

Nope, I was looking for teh dark chocolate Lidnt bomboms but they do not seem to have them. They were there for New Year.

Oh – you know what I was looking for that wasn’t there last time I went? Julie’s Organic Ice Cream Sandwiches. (Might not have been “Julie’s”)

They were super yummy and the ice cream wasn’t too sweet. You didn’t happen to see those when you were last there, did you?

Nope, but to be honest I did not look too hard into teh ice cream section. Way too tempting.