WCIF Massage Therapist

Any info. would be appreciated :slight_smile: Thanks!

i can give you a reccy on a sports massage/physio if you want…

安健維康物理治療所
Nanjing E. Rd Sec. 4, No. 183, 2F. Ph. 02-2717660
www.facebook.com/ajwkptc

I have no English name but its near the corner of nanjing/kuangfu, opposite Saladay and next to/upstairs from an organic foods shop. The physio speaks quite good English and does all the stuff a western physio does including deep tissue massage. he also does foam roller classes.

I’m not sure what a reccy is but sure!LOL

I am a Sports Massage Therapist! I have 3 years of Training in Canada. Registered Massage Therapist - Regulated Title
I also have 3 years experience working in a variety of health centers across Canada.
I also have a 100 hour Medical Acupuncture Certificate from Mc Master University.
If you have any further questions please ask!

Cheers!

[quote=“Danthemanrmt”]I am a Sports Massage Therapist! I have 3 years of Training in Canada. Registered Massage Therapist - Regulated Title
I also have 3 years experience working in a variety of health centers across Canada.
I also have a 100 hour Medical Acupuncture Certificate from Mc Master University.
If you have any further questions please ask!

Cheers![/quote]

where is your clinic / hours? looking for a sports massage specifically for my shoulder in the next few days (or today)

My name is Daniel Carney Kilian and I am from a small town in northern Ontario Canada. I have two College Diplomas - Health & Fitness Promotion and Massage Therapy. In Canada Ontario, Massage Therapy is a three-year Advanced College diploma. The profession is regulated through the College of Massage Therapist of Ontario. (cmtodotcom) This regulated body was created to keep the public safe. I had 3 years of experience working in various settings, which include a Luxurious Spa, Thai Spa, Sports Wellness Clinic, and a Physiotherapy Clinic. Working along side other professionals I have gained extensive knowledge about the human body and how to assist it in healing.

I am now looking at providing my Massage Therapy services in Taipei. I do not have an office set up yet so I am only making house visits or clients could visit my apartment for treatments. Please like and check out my page to see all services listed.

facebook.com/pages/醫療放鬆按摩-Therapeutic-Relaxation-Massage/496451993770411