WCIF Methodist Service for visitor?

I have a business visitor coming over from the US who will be here over the weekend. She’s a methodist, and I offered to find her a service to go to in Taipei while she is here.
She was really pleased to think that she could go back and talk to her church group in Virginia about the experience. So I was wondering if any of you have a recommendation for a church which is particularly active, or well set-up for overseas visitors, or that you go to regularly and enjoy.

She’ll be staying in the Nanjing East Road area, but pretty much anywhere in Taipei is fine, as it’s just a hop and a jump in a taxi.

Thanks so much for your help.

Kitkat

Does it have to be Methodist?

If not there is Taipei International Church, who meets at TAS on Sundays at 10:30 AM. If it helps the head pastor comes from a Methodist background…

Then there’s Oasis church in Tienmu, at the Takosymaya mall 10th F that meets on Sunday at 10:00AM.

There is also Grace Baptist Church close to NTU, they have several English or bilingual services on Sundays.

There’s lots of English services advertised in the papers on Saturdays. My Mother is a Methodist and went to some and loved them. They weren’t any particular denomination.

If they were exactly like home and in English, what would there be to talk about?

methodist.org.tw/WEBsys/Branches/#

Thanks for the tips guys,

BFM yes that’s why I was hoping to find a church which was kind of active. It seems like a good chance for a Taipei Church to make a link to a Virginia one, I was thinking that maybe if the Taipei Church had social projects that they ran then the contact might develop into some fundraising in the US, or penpals for kids, that kind of thing.

Cheers
Kitkat

Try Taipei Wesley Methodist Church - located literally on XinSheng South Road, between JiNan And RenAi. Its about 4 minute walk from ZhongXiao XinSheng MRT station. The English service is from 10:30AM on Sunday.

I’ve never been but I always pass by it as I literally live 2 minutes walk away.

[quote=“Yazzy”]Try Taipei Wesley Methodist Church - located literally on XinSheng South Road, between JiNan And RenAi. Its about 4 minute walk from ZhongXiao XinSheng MRT station. The English service is from 10:30AM on Sunday.

I’ve never been but I always pass by it as I literally live 2 minutes walk away.[/quote]
Thanks. I was wondering if they had an English service. I went in there before but didn’t see anything about English services.