WCIF Modafinil in Taiwan?

Splendid, thank you sir. Next question is how to recruit the appropriate private doctor. Do you have any thoughts?

I would probably go to a psychiatrist who probably would be able to justify it. I’m not sure a GP would be able to prescribe it, maybe but a psychiatrist would be most likely able to.

Have you taken it in the past? Any evidence like a old prescription? Usually clinics will have emails and numbers so call and email and ask about if they have experience with working with patients that need it for whatever conditions you have.

Ok, that’s very good advice. Never even considered emailing a clinic and asking about that. My first time dealing with anything other than state administered medicine. Not taken it before.

Email me at huyclare2000@gmail.com

We can discuss this, I can help you out

Hi guys. I realize this thread is about 3 years old. Has there been any updates or improvements on getting Modafinil in Taiwan? My wife (Taiwanese) have been calling clinics and hospitals all over the island and when they hear the word Modafinil, they want to cut the conversation short and not willing to assist.

Have you been to a doctor?

I believe it’s not accepted for medicinal use in Taiwan. You used to be able to order it from China, but they have stopped allowing chemicals from China to enter. If you can get a prescription from a teledoc, you should be able to import from an international drug store. You can always try Indian suppliers too.

I had no success with this and gave up. I did get an email from someone offering it, however. Sounded like a cop. I did not pursue it.

https://g.page/DaAnPsychiatryClinic?share

I go to him for Ritalin. But it makes me grumpy so I might switch to Modafinal.

Yes, I contacted my doctor in South Africa. We had an online chat and he prescribed it to me. Sent me an online prescription.
Next step is to find a pharmacy that stocks it and accepts my prescription.

Thank you.
I got a prescription from my doctor in South Africa, so I will find out if they can give it to me.
Maybe this dotor can help

I’m not sure they’ll do that here. I might be wrong but since you’re having problems, perhaps not. You’ll probably need to see a doctor here.

If you have a prescription, just buy it from an online pharmacy. If customs stops it, just show them your prescription. Usually they don’t even check it.

There is a bit of a procedure if I want to buy it from another country, but i might consider it if I can’t find a pharmacy or doctor who can help me in Taiwan
Here’s a link to the government regulations on how to bring it into Taiwan:
https://www.roc-taiwan.org/us_en/post/102.html

1. Package inserts for the drugs prescribed or needed for personal use.

Any idea what this means?

It’s that folded piece of paper on the inside of the box (that no one reads) with all the medicine info, ingredients, when to take it, side effects and other words that only a chemist would understand.

Right, so how to get this in advance?

I think the pharmacy you buy it from should be able to provide it to you, or at least give you the distribution company’s name where the product comes from and then you can e-mail them. It might be a lengthy procedure. All depends on how willing the people on the other side are with helping.

Other issue could also be customs. Taiwan customs are currently very slow with processing. It’s currently so bad that IHerb is refusing to ship to Taiwan. My last shipment took almost a month to clear and that was just vitamins and protein powder.

Seems unnecessarily awkward of them. Good luck anyway, this medication seems very useful.

Maybe there is a modafinil alternative/substitute that IS available legally in Taiwan?