WCIF naked ladies?

This thread is for mature eyes only. File this one in the imaginary “Men’s Only Forum”.

A pal of mine just had a birthday and we want to trick him into going to a jiudian thinking it’s just a normal hostess bar or KTV, and we need to find a place where nudity is at least possible. I have no doubt that no one on these forums has ever been to such a wretched hive of scum and villainy, but I still am hoping someone at least knows of one.
My girlfriend found a couple places that seem like they might fit the bill, but sadly they’re either ratty or way too pricey.

Thanks a lot!

I also heard there is an honest-to-goodness strip club in Taoyuan. Any news on this?

What’s your budget? If you guys don’t have 100k to throw around, then ratty is as good as it’s going to get. My advice? Spend the money on some airplane tickets and go to Angeles City or something like that. What you’re looking for doesn’t exist in Taiwan.

Edit: Or maybe just take him to Hooters and see if you can bribe the waitresses to give him a bosomy hug. I was in there today and I actually saw a couple of waitresses that filled out their tank tops in a manner befitting the venue! :astonished:

What’s your budget? If you guys don’t have 100k to throw around, then ratty is as good as it’s going to get. My advice? Spend the money on some airplane tickets and go to Angeles City or something like that. What you’re looking for doesn’t exist in Taiwan.

Edit: Or maybe just take him to Hooters and see if you can bribe the waitresses to give him a bosomy hug. I was in there today and I actually saw a couple of waitresses that filled out their tank tops in a manner befitting the venue! :astonished:[/quote]

As for Hooters, been there, done that, but my friend went to a place that was 2K per 90 minutes per girl. He said it wasn’t that ratty at all, they had clean leather couches and freshly painted walls, so we could always go to that one, but I was just curious what a step up or a step down would look like.

As for sin and debauchery, give me a break, I just graduated from my undergrad for Christsakes.

Tell me more about this place. Where is it?

[quote=“XinBiDe”]
My girlfriend found a couple places that seem like they might fit the bill, but sadly they’re either ratty or way too pricey.
[/quote]I think either ratty or way too pricey are the only choices in Taiwan.

If you run a searchfor strip or stripper, you’ll find several existing threads:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=17203
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47366
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=43188

[/quote]

Man, things must have really changed. Back in the day when my suppliers used to take me out to these clubs or I’d go with the guys, it was NT$4000 per person for 2 hours for a decent club. There was a semi-nude dance every 30-40 minutes. No sex going on as far as I ever saw, but certainly a bit of partial nudity. And not in ratty places. I wouldn’t know where to tell the OP to go–I only remember the general locations.

Isn’t there a club owned by a foreign guy? I think he quoted his prices at around the same ballpark I listed above…

XinBiDe, just shoot me a pm with either your email or number and it will be sorted out… No worries.

Here’s an interesting looking place:
x1-taipei.myweb.hinet.net/

[quote=“Tomas”]

Man, things must have really changed. Back in the day when my suppliers used to take me out to these clubs or I’d go with the guys, it was NT$4000 per person for 2 hours for a decent club. There was a semi-nude dance every 30-40 minutes. No sex going on as far as I ever saw, but certainly a bit of partial nudity. And not in ratty places. I wouldn’t know where to tell the OP to go–I only remember the general locations.

Isn’t there a club owned by a foreign guy? I think he quoted his prices at around the same ballpark I listed above…[/quote]

4K used to be about right. The prices and services have somewhat evolved over the years following the big 2H 2008 recession. Now places have dropped to 3.5K or 3K for 2 hours, and 2.5K for 90 minutes. The semi-nude “show” dances are now supplemented by hand jobs during the last half hour or so, inclusive. The HJ is pretty universal since a few years ago, one establishment started offering it, so every place followed suit (extra services beyond the HJ still cost, well, extra). The place owned by the Forumosan still exists as far as I know, since the thread was still active as of May of this year.
[Fu-Cheng (Strip Club) (formerly The Paradise Club)
Don’t know the prices there, but keep in mind due the location in the heart of Taipei’s bustling east side, prices may be a bit above than what you’d pay on say, Lin Sen north road.

[quote=“Wacow”][quote=“Tomas”]

Isn’t there a club owned by a foreign guy? I think he quoted his prices at around the same ballpark I listed above…[/quote]

4K used to be about right. The prices and services have somewhat evolved over the years following the big 2H 2008 recession. Now places have dropped to 3.5K or 3K for 2 hours, and 2.5K for 90 minutes. The semi-nude “show” dances are now supplemented by hand jobs during the last half hour or so, inclusive. The HJ is pretty universal since a few years ago, one establishment started offering it, so every place followed suit (extra services beyond the HJ still cost, well, extra). The placed owned by the Forumosan still exists as far as I know, since the thread was still active as of May of this year.
[Fu-Cheng (Strip Club) (formerly The Paradise Club)
Don’t know the prices there, but keep in mind due the location in the heart of Taipei’s bustling east side, prices may be a bit above than what you’d pay on say, Linsen north road.[/quote]

Jeepers! This ain’t your grandpa’s jiudien!! :astonished:

Do you do handjobs, though? :ponder:

I got ripped off then :frowning:
went to linsen north rd and paid 3k for 2 hours and didnt even got a handjob!

Is it not enough to have a naked lady? You must have the hand job?

You can also hire strippers to come to an event. I - ahem- a friend of mine went to two such events in the last year. They do a show, and then go around the room giving lap dances and motorboats totally naked except for a lose robe that is open in the front. I don’t know the price offhand.

This thread is so weird. You do know there is a ladies night at Carnie’s. Same difference!

I tried to google it. I’m glad I’m not at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osFXfKd70jo