WCIF naked ladies?

[quote=“Wacow”][quote=“Tomas”]

Man, things must have really changed. Back in the day when my suppliers used to take me out to these clubs or I’d go with the guys, it was NT$4000 per person for 2 hours for a decent club. There was a semi-nude dance every 30-40 minutes. No sex going on as far as I ever saw, but certainly a bit of partial nudity. And not in ratty places. I wouldn’t know where to tell the OP to go–I only remember the general locations.

Isn’t there a club owned by a foreign guy? I think he quoted his prices at around the same ballpark I listed above…[/quote]

4K used to be about right. The prices and services have somewhat evolved over the years following the big 2H 2008 recession. Now places have dropped to 3.5K or 3K for 2 hours, and 2.5K for 90 minutes. The semi-nude “show” dances are now supplemented by hand jobs during the last half hour or so, inclusive. The HJ is pretty universal since a few years ago, one establishment started offering it, so every place followed suit (extra services beyond the HJ still cost, well, extra). The placed owned by the Forumosan still exists as far as I know, since the thread was still active as of May of this year.
[Fu-Cheng (Strip Club) (formerly The Paradise Club)
Don’t know the prices there, but keep in mind due the location in the heart of Taipei’s bustling east side, prices may be a bit above than what you’d pay on say, Linsen north road.[/quote]

Jeepers! This ain’t your grandpa’s jiudien!! :astonished: