WCIF Rolling Papers - Rizla/OCB

Friend brought back some Drum Tobacco from England, without papers. Where can one go in TAIPEI to buy these items? And how much would they cost?

TYIA :notworthy:

Check department store liquor stores. They often sell loose tobacco and papers as well. Larger specialty stores like the one at 193 Huayin Street behind the train station have them for sure. More here:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 25&t=48633

Thank you. Taipei Main would be perfect

Drum Tobacco eh… :ponder: Liquor stores and cigar shops sell papers.

There’s a headshop with a large selection of rollies on Taiyuan Rd. behind main Train Station here.

IF you know what I mean

Most night markets have tobacco “accessories” stands, where they sell rolling paper, filters, pipes… I know Raohe and Tonghua definitely have them.

Thanks Tiger Mountaineer. That place was awesome albeit a F** pain to find. I’m actually heading there again because they had quite a nice pipe collection I want to check out. I’m not sure if you know but, do they sell cigars as well? I didn’t hang around long enough to inspect all the wares

IF you know what I mean[/quote]

I am dumb. Tell me more.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Tobacconist/Drum_Hand_Rolling_Tobacco_50g.html :blush:

This should be more informative of what I’m talking about.

[quote=“hs172”]http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Tobacconist/Drum_Hand_Rolling_Tobacco_50g.html :blush:

This should be more informative of what I’m talking about.[/quote]

:bravo: haha - that’s not what I mean.
I’ve been in the tobacco business for two decades and have seen hundreds of truckloads with Drum , Golden Virginia and Old Holborn @ the Belgian -French border back in the 90’s. That was the wild-west. Sitting in front of a 1square meter table with a PILE of pounds on it ,topped with a browning…

Dumb was rhetoric . Guess you don’t need the normal 84mm paper size nei?

:laughing: :laughing: That’s amazing. Are you still in it? (as in based in Taiwan?)

I get very weird looks when rolling outside an MRT station. Considering to buy a Baccy pouch of some kind. But then again I’ve only got a 50g pouch and its depleting fast.