We could use a men's forum

Thanks for the offer, JD. I’ll try to relax a bit more. I’ve been as crazy as a shithouse rat lately.

Not sure how I can deal with bars. I’ve always been a bit socially inept and now that I lost all of my shares in Taiwan beer it’s actually a bit tough to get out nights. Social lubricant.

I don’t know what’s into me lately. Maybe this is the culture shock, finally. 2 years after the fact?

Maybe next time.

[quote=“canucktyuktuk”]Thanks for the offer, JD. I’ll try to relax a bit more. I’ve been as crazy as a shithouse rat lately.

Not sure how I can deal with bars. I’ve always been a bit socially inept and now that I lost all of my shares in Taiwan beer it’s actually a bit tough to get out nights. Social lubricant.

I don’t know what’s into me lately. Maybe this is the culture shock, finally. 2 years after the fact?

Maybe next time.[/quote]

I don’t think you’re alone there. Maybe its the weather. I was all gung ho to go to Post Home last night and decided to run in the rain instead.

I’ll try again today to escape Taiwans rear orifice and do a Taipei run.

So, what happened? Why’d you stand us up? :s Three nice gals, four good buddies and one delicious Bambi were all left very disappointed :frowning:

So, what happened? Why’d you stand us up? :s Three nice gals, four good buddies and one delicious Bambi were all left very disappointed :frowning:[/quote]

You three girls all have a “Something about Mary” quality.

Makes me worry about which character from the movie I’d be if I turned up. There are 5 choices as I recall if you count the brother who doesn’t like his ears being touched.