We just left trash on the moon

:thinking:

2 Likes

Dang Chinese can’t go anywhere without leaving litter :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

“We?”

Hoomans?

And, build a ship, send it to the Moon, land, pick up rocks and return to earth…and your take away is…trash. :idunno:

1 Like

Are you saying they need more money now?

3 Likes

Yep “we” as in humans.

That was the Moon’s first mistake; ordering junk that was ‘Made in China’

4 Likes

The US didn’t leave anything on the moon?

There is already ‘earthly’ trash on Mars.

Some believe the US never went to the moon either.

Hope it crashes lol.

The Apollo moon lander left a similar thing behind.

1 Like

There tons of junk on the moon, mostly US and Russian.

I love this quote. Anything made in China ought to have a spring inside making it work. I wonder if it failed because the springy thing broke?

I don’t see a huge problem with leaving the lander stage on the moon. As mentioned above, Apollo used the same method. It’s not like it’s going to be a blot on the landscape outside somebody’s apartment window.

Are you sure? No moon people?

And no one to rewind it!

1 Like

Depends if you take the National Enquirer as your source of news, I suppose.

Have you not met hoomans b4? It’s either trash or sh8t that we leave. Usually both.

The moon?

1 Like
2 Likes

The rocket obviously.

I’ve heard of some hippie types complaining about the trash humans would be leaving in the Univrse, apparently not realizing that Space is Big and mostly Not Very Nice for people.

" Space ," it says, “is big . Really big . You just won’t believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it’s a long way down the road to the chemist, but that’s just peanuts to space.”