We Will Rock You Fox Movie Promo: Who gets references?

This is a really great Promo from the Fox Movie Group. Can someone list the references to the movies shown in this video?
Though I like Chinese movies, I don’t have the time to watch or find unknown movies until I see them referred to in parodies or other derivative work.
Also: I could be wrong but I think the teacher actually floored a student in this video.

Apart from the obvious (Freddy Mercury / Queen and Predator) I’m afraid I can only help with the girl with the sword: “Alita: Battle Angel” and of course the cooking guy is from “Dragon Ball”

Here are some of the movie references I think I’ve found (I may be wrong on some though) :

1. Predator
  2. God of Cookery
  3. Goku: dragonball
  4. Infernal affairs
  5. Alita: Battleangel
  6. Bohemian Rhapsody
  7. Big Brother (Cantonese title: Dai Si Hing)
  8. Harry Potter??
  9. You don’t mess with the Zohan
  10. Can’t recollect what movie that bathtub scene is from…

Thank you Spring Onion.
I’m kinda disapointed that they were not all Asia movies. I have a thing for Asian teachers carrying swords.
Seriously, back in the day before we had kids and TV channels had subtitles, I was pretty much into the campy Hong Kong/Taiwanese movies. Now, I’ve been getting into them again by watching Chanel 61 while working out in the gym which is where I saw this commercial.

1 Like

Correction: Just realized Donnie Yen’s Ip Man is incorrect…the classroom movie reference should actually be Big Brother [Dai si hing (original title)]—> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7336572/

1 Like

Thanks, it’s definitely going on my watch list. My kind of movie. Will take other suggestions.
My all time favorite right now is Zone Pro Site. I’m seeking to revisit a series of cold war set movies that was popular ten to fifteen years ago staring a cute fat bald Taiwanese kid.