Wednesday night wine club

This Wednesday, July 19, will hold the first meeting of the Wednesday Night Wine Club. The purpose of the wine club is to try a variety of wines and have a good time. There are only two rules to the wine club, 1) Every person needs to bring a bottle of wine, and 2) No wine snobs please. The Wednesday Night Wine Club will take place at the Bravo Bar in Banciao from 7:00-9:30. The cost for attending is 100 NT, which will be given to the bar in exchange for snacks. The Bravo Bar is located at 114 GueiShing Rd., near the Far Eastern Hospital MRT stop. If you enjoy drinking wine, and would like to meet some very nice people, then you should come to check it out.

Walking directions from the MRT:
Take the Blue Line south from Taipei. Get off at Far Eastern Hospital Station. This is 2d stop south of Banqiao Station. Go out the exit back from where the train arrived (North Exit) - I can’t recall if it is 1 or 2.
Walk back North toward Banqiao Station. Go past the first red/green stop light. Go to the next light which is flashing yellow. There is a High Life convenience store on the corner. Turn right and go to the next corner. You will be standing in front of Bravo. This is a residential area and you may at first think you have made a wrong turn as you walk along past the 2 large community buildings. Not to worry. It’s there at the corner.

If you have any questions you can call Derek (0912474065) or Dave (0913700894). Hope to see you there!

The first wine club meeting had about twelve people. I think I can speak for everyone there when I say a good time was had by all. If a friendly social wine club sounds like fun to you then you should come check it out.

It was fun, wasn’t it?
Maybe too much fun for a Wednesday night. I’ll be there regularly :smiley: