Weekend DPP protesters in Taipei are morons

yeap, because she believes they are the most stupid of the pack… of maybe again you still have PFP…
let us not forget what KMT did when the taiwanese first rallied against the installed corruption…

After the Taiwanese were inspired by the KMT led revolution to overthrow the Manchurian government. The KMT sent arms and suppliers to help the Taiwanese rise against the Japanese on Taiwan. Didn’t last too long.

mmmm, don’t know what is exactly your point in here…

Oh, I get that the source is KMT itself.

they claimed that they had a huge sabotage network here, and also told the US that they had instigated many protests here. However, no-one on the island every heard a thing about it.

The 1932 Tainan fuel dump incident, where the KMT claimed that they had set off bombs burning off was it 300,000 tonnes of fuel?

Too bad the localls and foreigners living there never noticed any fuel dump going off. After all, a fuel domp of that size burning would be noticable indeed. Also, the fact that the Japanese did not have such a big fuel dump in Taiwan was obviously lost on the KMT propaganda department.

Do you see a Japanese President in Taiwan? You see, the sabotage network worked perfectly.

Maybe I just don’t agree with the idioms. Ever think of that?

If I started a post called “All Pan Reds are all idiots, and deservedly live shorter lives” then yeah I’m sure you’ll sort of be offended. But then again I don’t like your thread title either, its abrasive and troll baiting. I think you can do better than stooping so low.[/quote]

Uhh, I wasn’t even addressing it to you, but I did enjoy the rambling rants. :loco:

Japanese President??? Was there such a thing before 1945? Even now…

According to Wikipedia, there is one emperor and one Prime Minister (let us not forget that Japan is a Constitutional Monarchy).

“All Pan Reds are all idiots, and deservedly live shorter lives.”

Man, if this is an idiom in New York… you guys really deserve the reputation of being rude.