Weekend Villa in KenDing (Dog Friendly)

I’ve got a friend in the travel business who’s got a luxury weekend in KenTing available that I thought some of you might be interested in.

The dates:
Saturday, August 28 to Sunday, August 29.
The cost: NT$1,800 per person for meals, activities, and travel insurance. Brand-new beachside villas in central Kenting for accomodations. Dogs welcomed. Prices are NT$3,360 for a single (one couple, or a group of 3-4 friends), NT$4,320 for a two-couple, two-story villa (two couples or a group of 5-6 friends).
Note: The price is per-villa, not per-person, so the total for a party of two in a single villa would be NT$6,960 (NT$1800 X 2, plus NT$3,360 for the villa), but all you have to do is show up, and everything is taken care of. It gets quite a bit cheaper if you go with another couple and get the two-couple villa.
The itinerary:
Friday–Luxury bus departs Sun Yat Sen Memorial at 7:30am Friday. Stop for lunch on the way, arrive in KenTing at 3pm. Snorkeling and then a BBQ in the afternoon and evening.
Saturday–Ocean Life Museum in the morning, depart after lunch for Taipei.
Meals included: Friday night BBQ, Saturday breakfast and lunch.

For more information, send me a PM and I’ll have her get in touch with you. You can also call directly at 2709-5734. Ask for Carol or Amanda.

If they were nice quiet villas with no activities and no dogs it would be lovely. :slight_smile: