[Weekly Event] Friday = Girl's Nite Out! @ Cube Club [KHH]

[color=violet]A nite out with girl’s is something you deserve. Leave the boys at home and put on your best outfit. Come out for a nite of dancing till you drop, good old fashioned girl talk, bucketloads of fun, and general drunkeness.
The management at Cube club are offering a fantastic deal every Friday night where girls gain entrance to the world class venue and get to drink all they can handle for the stupidly low price of NT$100!!

[/color]

[color=red]
Girls all you can drink / entrance for NT$100
[/color] [color=violet]

Venue: Cube Club
Add: No. 31 Haibian Rd., Lingya Dist., Kaohsiung City
Tickets: Gents NT$ 400 // Foreigners Free Entrance

Date: Every Friday Nite!
Time: 10:00PM - 4:00AM
Tel: 07-2691511[/color]

cryptic

Cube works very hard to provide a very safe dancing environment…

I don’t think it’s very fair to assume that girls need to be protected… most girls I know can take care of themselves just fine. :wink:

creepy

It’s a nightclub. People drink there. Guys included. Maybe guys should have bodyguards, too.

The truth of the matter is that even if it all you can drink, most adults are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves. Most people also have the common sense to go out to a nightclub with friends… most adults know better than to get completely mashed. I’m sure nobody enjoys hours at the porceline alter puking their guts out… and if they do end up that way, it doesn’t happen by accident.

crappy