Weetabix - a stable supply that is

Its hit and miss. There were a couple of stores that I had stocked up from, but when I went there in the last couple of days, the weetabix was gone. Store clerk does not know when they will get a resupply and the other did not seeem to understand what I was looking for
Tried Jason’s also but could not find weetabix there

Is there any shop (preferably in Neihu) that has weetabix, and a stable supply of it

thanks

[quote=“TNT”]Its hit and miss. There were a couple of stores that I had stocked up from, but when I went there in the last couple of days, the weetabix was gone. Store clerk does not know when they will get a resupply and the other did not seeem to understand what I was looking for
Tried Jason’s also but could not find weetabix there

Is there any shop (preferably in Neihu) that has weetabix, and a stable supply of it[/quote]
I think I saw it about a month ago at the Tianmu City Super. But really, does a stable supply of anything imported exist here? Other than Pringles, I suppose.

OT: How do you even eat Weetabix? I find it tasty for approximately the first 10 seconds after milk is added, but after that it’s just a soggy mess. Am I doing something wrong?

I’ve always seen it in Wellcome, in every branch I’ve been in.

I get mine from Fingas in Taichung. Normally in stock,sometimes runs out and you have to wait a few weeks. Jasons in Taichung has it sporadically. Never seen it at Wellcome?! FYI cost is 110NT for 12 ! Fortunately my GF thinks it’s like cardboard, so more for me :lick:

You’ve got to play your Milk cards right man.

1. NEVER pour your milk on top of your weetabix
  2. Instead pour it around your bowl and lay those lovely things in the middle (2).
  3. Pour in enough milk to just about cover Half of the biscuits. (Biscuits need to be visible, if its all white. You’re doing it wrong)
  4. Gently mush so you get 50% ‘wetted’ weetabix and 50% grainy bits.
  5. Eat within 3-5 minutes.

Note: Milk first then weetabix for added crunchyness, vice-versa for oat-meal like breakfast.

For added flavour: Add Any type of nuts you can find, raisins and honey.
If you feel particularly daring : Whisky.

I used to live in the same road as the Weetabix factory. When the wind was in the right direction you could smell the delicious roasting wheatiness.

thanks … guess its a matter of looking around the place… never have seen it in Welcome stores in Neihu

You’ve got to play your Milk cards right man.

1. NEVER pour your milk on top of your weetabix
  2. Instead pour it around your bowl and lay those lovely things in the middle (2).
  3. Pour in enough milk to just about cover Half of the biscuits. (Biscuits need to be visible, if its all white. You’re doing it wrong)
  4. Gently mush so you get 50% ‘wetted’ weetabix and 50% grainy bits.
  5. Eat within 3-5 minutes.

Note: Milk first then weetabix for added crunchyness, vice-versa for oat-meal like breakfast.

For added flavour: Add Any type of nuts you can find, raisins and honey.
If you feel particularly daring : Whisky.[/quote]

Cold winters morning… though in the last two days it seems we have gotten over the hump of cold winter weather here…
hot milk on weetabix and mixing it into a baby food consistency is best