🏋️‍♂️ Weightlifting - Weightlifting at the Olympics

To be fair, This is a private company that can nake their own rules. Has nothing to do wih the war on drugs, Which is government construction to control freedom and happiness while maintaining a cheap labor force :slight_smile:

The olympics have every right to choose their rules. They could also allow all weights and genders to compete together if they so wanted. I am liking the feminism that is infiltrating the games. More of it please.

You think Taiwan should help athletes succeed outside of preparation? That’s kinda illegal.

The Dodgers used laser to position their fielders and the Braves field a complaint.

How so?

Umm, dont countries always help their athletes?

The complaints in slorts and the drawing.of lines are getting more cliudy by the year. Eventually we will just through hem in a pit and let on crawl out.

Technology will certainly be called out. Frankly, steroids are technology as well. If we make lines we cant let opposing opinions run the game. Woke or not.

I personally REALLY hope this olympics gets ULTRA political just to snowball for beijing with their fuckery and push some more important issues other than who can move bigger metal things.

1 Like

This video gives some details of why Kuo is such a good weightlifter and why she can lift so much heavier than others. It’s by a weightlifting coach and he analyses her lifts in detail, and explains why he thinks she has the best technique:

2 Likes

Hate to say it but she doesn’t pass the eye test for me.

Her adverts keep popping up on IG. Her voice has bass in it. Which is a pretty clear sign. You don’t get that from just lifting weights. She also scores quite high on the ‘looks quite a lot like a bloke’ factor. Also a sign of roids. I saw a girl earlier running in the mountains, she was a specimen. Very muscular. Upper body as well as lower. Face: super feminine and pretty. Not a man jaw in sight.

Did you say hi to her, or too shy or afraid she may reply in a voice deeper than yours?

Nothing wrong with a deep husky voice. Bassy from steroid use though, nah, no thanks. Not my cup of tea but each to their own innit.

I should add that I know jack about the sport of weightlifting, but if its anything like other high level sports it shouldn’t be any surprise that the top level need some ‘enhancing’ to be able to compete.