Weiner-gate

Did he do it? It is a very partisan matter evidently to find the truth.

I don’t give a wiener for Weiner’s wiener.

Weiner’s a whiney wiener.

1 Like

Then you are probably more conservative. It seems the more conservative you are, the less you like Weiner. The correlation is amazing.

Weiner: rhymes with Shiner, not wiener. Silly Murkins.

It’s funny that in bloggerland, the right wing blogs have his career written off already for being a sleazy creep, and the left wing blogs keep saying that they have proof that it was all a setup. The truth is probably somewhere in between, but it looks more and more like the right wing is closer to the reality on this one. Who knows?

I’m on the left (sorta), and his story sounds pretty fishy to me. But I am the kind who wants to get rid of creeps and corruption from both sides of the aisle.

Too bad he is so blatantly lying about this.

I liked the guy, now he is digging his own grave.

I think that in some (ok, one) of his public appearances he was a bit stiff.

Conservatives… always going after the penises of their opponents.

Always tricky when standing for pubic office.

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]Too bad he is so blatantly lying about this.

I liked the guy, now he is digging his own grave.[/quote]
Why don’t he use a shovel?

And I thought this was going to be about hotdogs with plasticizers or something.

:astonished:

Of course, I also think that Newt Gingrich is a whiney wiener too, and Sarah Palin’s voice sounds like fingernails on chalkboard.

I’d be happy to be a conservative, if I just knew what I was trying to conserve.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“Deuce Dropper”]Too bad he is so blatantly lying about this.

I liked the guy, now he is digging his own grave.[/quote]
Why don’t he use a shovel?[/quote]

weak, you need to work on your post game McCoy.

Oh Weiner. Say is ain’t so.

This just in: Weiner’s wiener is the wiener!

US Congressman Anthony Weiner sent underpants photo

What a wiener.

[quote=“Got To Be Kidding”]This just in: Weiner’s wiener is the wiener!

US Congressman Anthony Weiner sent underpants photo

What a wiener.[/quote]

Yep, and apparently Wiener is a Wiener that just won’t quit!

Why does he have to apologize for sending his pics? I am assuming the women wanted to see them, right??? Sure he screwed his wife but he is a politician. Oh and what do women do with these pics?? Hand them over to the nearest reporter???
When will guys learn, they can talk about their chests, legs, penises, send pics of them and seriously women don’t care a damn! They are just pretending to salivate so that the guy’s egos get stroked.

I have no idea who he is, but I feel a bit sorry for the guy … firstly for being called Weiner (even if it is pronounced to rhyme with shiner); secondly for having grey underpants; but also for having his life and career trashed just for being a prat - if we were allowed to disqualify politicians purely on that basis, the halls of power would be empty. Anyway, the internet was basically invented so that people can send each other pictures of their (or other people’s) wobbly bits. It’s pretty much guaranteed that politicans are going to want a piece of that.

On the other hand … if he’s daft enough not to realise his polaroids won’t (sooner or later) get to the wrong people, he obviously doesn’t know much about technology and shouldn’t be operating anything that requires two hands and a clear head.

Excellent idea! Excellent! :bow: