Weird amount of speeding tickets for red plate

Wait, what, there are lanes here?

Oh yes, and I know of several people that got tickets [5,000NT$] for changing (double line) lanes. And on camera, just beautiful images!

They really need to give every intersection a pedestrian only period like they do in many places in Japan. Studies show itā€™s better for everyone, so why is it being implemented so slowly?

Iā€™ll call BS. Almost impossible not to have happened at least once.

Call BS all you want. I take pride in driving safely and keeping my passengers safe. It isnā€™t hard nor should it be hard to remember to use a signal. It should be an automatic reflex. If you donā€™t, you are lazy.

4 Likes

Then you are lying, drive entirely in the deserted countryside or rarely drive. Anyone driving in Taipei or another big city will have needed to suddenly change lanes without a signal to avoid an accident or had to suddenly change lanes without signaling so as not to miss a turn.
I still adamantly call BS.

Well isnā€™t that special. You think you know everything.

Nope. City.

I drive every day.

No, not if you keep a safe distance and practice defensive driving. Always look ahead and be aware of your surroundings.

Iā€™ve had close calls, sure. But never had to swerve suddenly into another lane with no time to signal.

I typically know ahead of time where I am going and drive the speed limit so I donā€™t miss turns.

Sounds like you are a dangerous driver. Best stay off the roads so you donā€™t cause any accidents.

Oh, and use your signal.

3 Likes

I see your adamant BS and raise youā€¦
FB-Adam-Ant-no-copy-smaller-1532022609

3 Likes

Dude(or old lady?), you are a danger in traffic.

So I obey traffic laws, drive defensively, keep an eye ahead and am aware of my surroundings, never been in a single accident in Taiwan for 15 years and I amā€¦what did you say?

:thinking:
:ponder:

Whatever.

3 Likes