Well, you don't see something like this every day

This probably isn’t “too big” on Taiwan…

[quote]Well, you don’t see something like this every day
Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:29am EDT

CANBERRA (Reuters) - An Australian barmaid has been fined for crushing beer cans between her bare breasts while an off-duty colleague has been fined for hanging spoons from her friend’s nipples, police said Wednesday.

Police in Western Australia said the 31-year old barmaid pleaded guilty in the local magistrate’s court to twice exposing her breasts to patrons at the Premier Hotel in Pinjarra, south of the state capital, Perth.

The woman “is alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts during one of the offences,” in breach of hotel licensing laws, police from the Peel district of Western Australia said in a statement.

The barmaid and the hotel manager were both fined A$1,000 ($900), while an off-duty barmaid was fined A$500 for helping to hang spoons from the woman’s nipples, police said.

“It sends a clear message to all licensees in Peel that we will not tolerate this type of behavior in our licensed premises,” local police superintendent David Parkinson said.
Reuters[/quote]

Picked up by the Daily Mail with a photo of the lovely lass:

Such a smile!

I’d almost guarantee that the fine is settled by passing around a hat in the pub.

Weelllllllll…here’s one way of doing it…:smiley:

Sorta maybe NOT SAFE FOR WORK…Maybe…

Crushing Foster Tinnies in a novel manner

They fine people for that in Australia? Good grief, has Howard so thoroughly Americanized the country? I weep for my Australian cousins!

A bra cup more likley.

It’s an odd phenomenion of Western Australia that many local bars have topless barmaids at peak periods, usually from 6pm to 8pm. This then panned out to completely naked barmaids but finally the government put a stop to it on hygeine grounds. However, whoever organises these things then got inventive and the “naked” barmaids returned wrapped in a single sheet of plastic wrap.
Never did much for me.

HG

You don’t even know you’re doing it, do ya?..just bubbles up from the subconscious…

:laughing:

But it’s true! Damn Deputy Howard damned Dawg all to hell . . . and hopefully that’s just what the electorate will do to him on November 23. Tick tock, tick, tock . . .

HG

真是低級

Howard, the boob show, or both?

Er, what exactly does the law prohibit? Surely they could not have anticipated THIS?

Well seeing as it is Australia, I suspect it has something to do with defacing a beer can.

HG

:roflmao: I’ve just GOT to visit that country someday.

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Well seeing as it is Australia, I suspect it has something to do with defacing a beer can.

HG[/quote]

I think the real crime was that it was Castlemaine XXXX. She was arrested for “Un-Australian Activities”.

This is kind of the opposite of dwarf tossing.

Would it have been legal if it had been a dwarf she had crushed in her bosom?

[color=cyan]
Ya know, sometimes being short isn’t so bad.
[/color]

Yes, but only if he was drinking XXXX, and then only if it was outside Queensland. If she did it in Queeensalnd, it would never have got to court, she would have been lynched.

Federations are tricky beasts.

HG

Australia must be a very boring place. So what do people there do to pass the time?

Yup. Fun will NOT be tolerated in Peel!

Howard, the boob show, or both?[/quote]

Howard is a member of the executive, not the judicial branch, so I’m not sure where he fits in.