We're seeking successful entrepreneurs to give speech

Do you have what it takes to be the boss?

• Nah, just tell me what to do…
  • Sure, I’ll kick around some employees:)
  • Been there done that, never again!
  • YES! I’m practically the next Michael Dell…
  • I like my job darn it!

0 voters

On March 5 Enspyre is arranging a seminar for foreigners who wants to learn how to start a business in Taiwan. Our partners are Taipei Times, Oriented and TaiwanFun.

We are looking for a couple of entrepreneurs who would like to give a short speech about their experiences getting started, what is hard and what is fun.

If you feel you have a good story to tell or have some questions, send me an e-mail at elias@enspyre.com.

You can read more about the event at www.enspyre.com/eec/

The event starts at 12:30 and will be held at
Chinese Cultural University Continual Education Center
No. 127 Yenping South Road Section 2

Thanks,
Elias Ek
Enspyre
elias@enspyre.com
www.enspyre.com/eec

And forumosa, if you ask nicely.

Sounds like a good candidate for a Boiler Room event.

Pretty please with sugar:)

Elias

Entrepeneurial Challenge???

Okay, I’m in the process of planning a small business. So what can I expect to learn from this seminar? Who are the speakers?

Oh yeah, and the biggie … how much does it cost?

March 5th is a Saturday, right? Too bad, I’d like to attend, but I’ll be busy with my own ~very~ small business (buxiban) until about 4:00. :frowning:

Besides being my birthday, March 5th, is a day when I too will be busy with a buxiban. Probably until around 12pm, that wouldn’t give me any time to get to Taipei, unless someone has a chopper.

900NT at the door. 500NT RSVP.

900NT at the door. 500NT RSVP.[/quote]

That seems like a lot of money for a group that is advertising for speakers right here on this site. Why not skip the 900nt and start your discussions about starting a business here within the framework of Forumosa?

“That seems like a lot of money for a group that is advertising for speakers right here on this site. Why not skip the 900nt and start your discussions about starting a business here within the framework of Forumosa?”

Hi Aslan,

Please visit enspyre.com/eec/eec_info.htm and you can see who our speakers are. All of the speakers are very experienced in their fields.

The speakers I am now looking for are a couple of entrepreneurs who can and want to give a 5 minute speech about their experience starting out. We know a lot of foreign entrepreneurs but why not see who else is out there? And where would be a better place to ask then Forumosa?

Besides, you will get a free buffet at JB’s (www.jbs-taipei.com) AND you have the chance to win $235,000 in free services to help you get your business started: Free Virtual Office, Free Advertising in TaiwanFun, Free Accounting Services and Free Marketing Consulting.

So why not come and talk about your business idea in person? Or take the step from talking to actually get to it. EEC can show you how.

Elias
Enspyre