We're shutting down tomorrow?

GULP!

I just read this on the blog:

[quote]
Hi People

I

[quote=“jdsmith”] In the meantime, who’s up for a road trip to the TaiwanHO! come noon tomorrow?? :slight_smile:

Jake LOVES us! :laughing:[/quote]

You know what this means folks. It’s time for Tashhh and Herhu to come out and play!

See you on the Ho!

[quote=“Elegua”]See you on the Ho![/quote]Get a room you guys!!!??? :unamused:

bobepine

I’m going to try to get things going again by the end of the day. Cross your fingers :pray:

I know why you are so worried. You’re thinking in multiples of 16 when it comes to catch up. :wink:

Aw man! Right in the middle of my Big 5 Run, too! Now I’m going to have to post like 12 times a day for the next 55 days to make up for lost time!

We’re back!

Yeah!

Way to go GUS! :bravo: :notworthy:

Hmmm… quote function not working correctly.

Glad it’s back up.

No more “24” list option?

Guys Gud did a barebones install.

All those fancy thingies will come back in time, I think along with many many more. At least that was what he wrote in his blog.

:slight_smile: I like the new look so far! It looks less cluttered! Thanx Gus!

certainly is fast. :notworthy:

I’m lost without “Own posts, New, and 24”… :ponder:

Gus, congratulations on the quick restart. Great job.

I have to say that for me the barebones site RIGHT NOW is almost perfect.

[quote=“grootkrokodil”]:slight_smile: I like the new look so far! It looks less cluttered! Thanks Gus![/quote]I agree. The lack of the advertisement sidebars means I don’t constantly have to fiddle around scrolling. Now it all fits on very nicely.

And the general simplicity makes everything easier. Just the addition of one simple button for 24 hour posts by topic would make everything perfect for me.

I understand that all the other complex stuff has to come back and more besides. Just enjoying this while it lasts.

It seems faster. cool.

I miss quick search box at the top of the page.

There’s “new posts since your last visit” , but before there was NEW always at the top of any page, that was better IMO.

Thanks for the improvements :slight_smile:

[quote=“tash”]It seems faster. cool.

I miss quick search box at the top of the page.

There’s “new posts since your last visit” , but before there was NEW always at the top of any page, that was better IMO.

Thanks for the improvements :)[/quote]Yes, the new posts by topic button would be good as well. For the meantime, though, you could put this link on a button or bookmark in your browser:
forumosa.com/taiwan/search.p … d=newposts
That’s what I’m doing.

Looks good, loads quickly and it has the same delightful crowd…Grest Job so far!

GooseEgg

Please put the “new” button back. thanks