Whaaat voting for Obama meant MY taxes went up?!?!

LOL, democrats are so cute sometiimes;

washingtontimes.com/news/201 … increases/

This is Washington Times. A Moony newspaper.
You may as well read World Weekly News.

Blame the Repubelicans. They’re the ones who refuse tax increases on the rich, with the consequence that the ordinary people end up paying for the shortfall.

So middle class workers in the U.S. are forced to pay more every month into their Social Security pension fund to make up for a “shortfall”? Why not just tap into that 21 trillion dollar Social Security “Trust Fund” to pay the shortfall until America gets back on its feet economically? After all isn’t that what it’s there for?

Gold. 24 carat.

No, the SS tax is just going back to where it was. It should never have been lowered - people get used to that extra money and when it’s gone they all start complaining. Sure, I’m basically getting a $140/month pay cut but I live below my means and stick to a budget. I wish our government could do the same.

No, the SS tax is just going back to where it was. It should never have been lowered - people get used to that extra money and when it’s gone they all start complaining. Sure, I’m basically getting a $140/month pay cut but I live below my means and stick to a budget. I wish our government could do the same.[/quote]

I bet you also didn’t spend all your wife’s 401K retirement money and then give her a jarful of IOU’s in exchange with the word TRUST(me)FUND on its side in big letters.

Another classic post. :laughing: