What am I? Predator or Prey?

I have a sneaking suspicion that if he could afford to do this he MIGHT not be in a hurry to move in. :wink:
All the guys I have ever met rushing to move in were either homeless or living at home. This has been true in the U.S. as well as Taiwan. :laughing:
Unless of course you offer to pay his rent for him, then he might like the idea of living closer by and not moving in with you. That way you both have the best of both worlds. :blush:

[quote=“Vannyel”] I have a sneaking suspicion that if he could afford to do this he MIGHT not be in a hurry to move in. :wink:
All the guys I have ever met rushing to move in were either homeless or living at home. This has been true in the U.S. as well as Taiwan. :laughing:
Unless of course you offer to pay his rent for him, then he might like the idea of living closer by and not moving in with you. That way you both have the best of both worlds. :blush:[/quote]

What are you talking about?

I have always preferred to have females I had strong longer relationships with sleeping in the same bed as me. Moreover, I have preferred that they moved in, instead of me moving in with them, as they would be easier to get rid of in case of serious problems or mutual boredom.

The problem is that “wo ai ni” just doesn’t have that same doomsday sense of seriousness for me that “I love you.” has. I think I need to write a few “I love you.=wo ai ni” posters and put them on my wall, maybe even on the side of a few buses.

Damn, I’m starting to feel guilty about discussing all this stuff about the poor dude online as if he’s some kind of semi-lethal ant invasion!

:eh:

As long as he does not know your forumosa callname, you should be OK.

After all, not that many here have met him.

:eh:[/quote]
The longest relationship I had was with a guy I took the time to know. It took us a year before we ‘consummated’ the relationship. And we never moved in together…but we still keep in touch…over 10 years later. But then maybe I should have pushed for something faster…James Dean…live fast, die young.

[quote]The problem is that “wo ai ni” just doesn’t have that same doomsday sense of seriousness for me that “I love you.” has. I think I need to write a few “I love you.=wo ai ni” posters and put them on my wall, maybe even on the side of a few buses.

Damn, I’m starting to feel guilty about discussing all this stuff about the poor dude online as if he’s some kind of semi-lethal ant invasion![/quote]

You shouldn’t feel guilty. He worse than any ant invasion because you really do get into trouble if your caught killing or trying to kill him. It’s also inconvenient to dispose of his dead body.

Men are terrible creatures. All sorts of sounds and smells eminate from them. They’re moody, sweaty, lazy, and generally worthless objects. There only good for sex for a few years and yes, the cuteness wears off. The “puppy” become quite an ugly “mutt” in no short time.

We’ve already started a little betting pool on how soon you break down and say, “yes, please live with me in sin.” I just hope he makes an honest woman of you someday. :serenade:

XXOO,
Okami

I was actually online reading this thread this weekend while he was cleaning my room. Felt a bit weird. If I had ever made any enemies here they could track him down and translate for him! But then, I don’t post in the political forum so I should be fine.

Bloody hell, no! I’ll never tell him how old I really am! Actually my birthday will be around soon and I’ve already organized with friends to put a fake number on the cake. :help:

Hey, wait a minute! You never mentioned the fact that he cleans. This could change everything.

[quote] Okami wrote
Men are terrible creatures. All sorts of sounds and smells eminate from them. They’re moody, sweaty, lazy, and generally worthless objects. There only good for sex for a few years and yes, the cuteness wears off. The “puppy” become quite an ugly “mutt” in no short time. [/quote]

“Men age like wine, Women age like fruit”

Do you mean that men become vinegary while women become ripe, succulent and juicy?

[quote=“twonavels”]

Bloody hell, no! I’ll never tell him how old I really am! Actually my birthday will be around soon and I’ve already organized with friends to put a fake number on the cake. :help:[/quote]

How much openess and honesty do you want with this guy?

If you are open to a little fudging and fibbing, it is likely that he isn’t your idea of ‘happily ever after’.

It doesn’t seem from your posts that you really look at him as an equal or a partner. And, depending on the relationship and what works for both of you, maybe you needn’t/shouldn’t/couldn’t.

Still , I get the impression that he’s a fling for you. So, consider that before you decide to co-habitate.

Also, this might be me, but I would be a bit weirded out if someone’s idea of decorating my apartment with their things was to hang up movie monsters and dark imagery as you’ve described.

Cool, don’t know what you do to them to make them do that…

If he really “ai ni” then he would not care. I spent nearly 9 years of my life with a woman 6 years older than me. Age was not an issue when we broke up. She made it an issue initially in our relationship, but I told her to find something else to worry about back then.

Now how do I get him to stop? It freaks me out, and I can’t find anything!

I don’t know if I want a fling exactly…more like the kind of relationships you had at 20…where you could date for a year, and co-habitation or marriage never came up. Just a kind of day to day thing, without thinking whether it’s still going to exist the next day or not. And you could walk hand-in-hand, cuddle, have sex, whatever. Milk and honey.

And now I’d better shut up as I’m scarred for life after last night’s Happy Hour and all the ripping I got. “C” indeed! :wink:

[quote]
Now how do I get him to stop? It freaks me out, and I can’t find anything! [/quote]

What are you talking about??? your place is cleaner than it has been for a long time… :wink:

Now, we all long for the relationships you had at 20, when you either lived at your folks place, or just moved out and did NOT look out for someone to share your pad with… Errm, i hope it’s OK that I rip some more, as I missed the show last night:

1. Is the bloke Taiwanese? (If he is and he really cares about you, then he’ll not really dig that 20yr old thing).

2. do you assume that you can get the sod talked into that sor of relationship without him ripping you a new arsehole?

3. If you suggest that and you don’t word your phrases very carefully, so he walks out halfway thru your presentation, would it be a price worth paying?

Just curious and lusting for BLOOD.

[quote=“twonavels”]
And now I’d better shut up as I’m scarred for life after last night’s Happy Hour and all the ripping I got. “C” indeed! :wink:[/quote]
This is why I never go to Happy Hour…I am too sensitive for this ripping stuff…and having a younger boyfriend makes me a good target. :frowning:
Unfortunately, he doesn’t live with me or clean but he is tidy. :smiley:

OK, as promised last night, my contribution to the “Predator or Prey” discussion:

Escapism. Sorry, I had to call it. Enoy it, but realize that if he doesn’t see it the same way as you do or is willing to go along with it. The relationship is over.

I was an absolute gentleman last night. Ask ImaniOU, I can be much much worse. For all interested parties, C is NOT for cunt. Though that was twonavels’ first guess.

I was much harder on Erhu than you, but she acted like one of those liberals that I read about in the newspapers. I didn’t really think they existed in real life till I met her. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes

ROFLMAO, You don’t know Twonavels at all, but then neither do I.

Good question

Sewing circle member
Okami

[quote] twonavels wrote:

And now I’d better shut up as I’m scarred for life after last night’s Happy Hour and all the ripping I got. :wink:[/quote]

Sorry if you felt like I was ripping you. That’s only because I’m EXTREMELY JEALOUS :blush:

[quote] Okami wrote:
I was much harder on Erhu than you, but she acted like one of those liberals that I read about in the newspapers…
[/quote]

Yes Okami, I am pretty liberal and thankfully there are a lot like us in the world. I actually care about the welfare of others. If that offends you- too bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awwww, Tetsuo, that’s soooo adorable. You know, Banana’s got them; but not in the store. You can order them.
You know, my birthday’s on Halloween.
I tried to search for the thread on comic book stores where they had Banana’s info, but couldn’t find it.
The website is banana.com.tw (edit: doesn’t seem to be working now, so telephone number: 02-2393-1360)
and the address: 1F, no.6, Alley 86, Xin-Yi Rd. Sec 2.