What are adult KTVs like in Taiwan?

I mean I think the key here is that she’s wise enough to know which people to associate with. Of course, she doesn’t believe that her KTV stint is something to be proud of, but she recognizes that she really learned a lot about human nature, psychology, society, etc. At the same time, she still has the money she made from her stint.

And if you don’t want that to change, then probably want to stop talking about her here. There is a recent example (and previous) where someone was talking about the girlfriend and didn’t turn out so great.

Alright, she doesn’t use forumosa.com though haha. She doesn’t even know about forumosa.com

Even if I sympathize with your story, I find strange that you are having a happy time with her… and still come here for asking how KTV’s in TW really are…

2 Likes

I like this statement.
We forget this simple fact far too often.

Well I hear lots of opinions, that’s why.

1 Like

If you want to be happy, just enjoy your time with her. That’s all.

1 Like

That includes at least 150 possibilities. There’s the Japan style area near Changan Lu and the Chinese style area further north around Minsheng Lu.

I “liked” the above for humor; I don’t know enough about night market food to know whether it will “rot [a person’s] stomach and inner organs.” :slight_smile:

And it took only 28 posts for the OP to finally get an answer!
:banana:

He seems to complain a lot, considering he can friggin heal himself…

1 Like

the chinese style area

Does she know about Apple Daily? I hear we’re all going to be in it one of these days… :roll_eyes: :green_apple:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Managed to fit in 6 pictures of girls in this news story by K-man. Nothing illegal happening here. Because no foreign girls.

1 Like

What happens at adult KTVs stays at adult KTVs

Was just told about this last night at dinner lol, thought it was a joke.

“Sure enough, the water meter was checked.”

This comment’s actually quite revealing. Bit like “round up the usual suspects”.

1 Like

Believe it or not, these caricature paintings give a good idea of what’s happening around the adult KTVs. Currently on exhibition at Taipei Fine Arts Museum.

5 Likes

Is that really a purple unicorn, or just a pink one? :thinking: