What are the rights for expats in Taiwan?

[quote=“GuyInTaiwan”]I prefer the term expat over foreigner, but they’re ultimately both words. Who gives a rodent’s earlobe?

I’d like to see sandman, steelersman and sulavaca chime in on this one, especially sulavaca, and where’s tommy525? I’m sure this has something to do with chicks, a conspiracy to make people attain unnecessary qualifications or fiat currency.[/quote]

:sunglasses: This is not the usual tommy525 kinda thread because it has NOTHING to do with hot TW chicks !! And the TW govt wont let me stay in Taiwan more then 30 days at a go unless i marry one of its fair citizens and those are plenty rare in my neck of the woods ! I need a “target rich” environment like Tom Cruise says in Top Gun.

[quote=“divea”]I’ve heard of rebels without a cause but a protestor looking for sth. to protest??? :doh: Besides who needs an excuse to cause a ruckus???

:roflmao: do protestors get paid?[/quote]

They get paid lunchboxes in some KMT rallies…

[quote=“ludahai”][quote=“divea”]I’ve heard of rebels without a cause but a protestor looking for sth. to protest??? :doh: Besides who needs an excuse to cause a ruckus???

:roflmao: do protestors get paid?[/quote]

They get paid lunchboxes in some KMT rallies…[/quote]
They have the right to sue school students who ask married foreign teachers not to hit up on young teenage female students at school parties.

You have a right to not understand what is going on.
You have the right to understand and KNOW it is going on.
You have the right to be WRONG.
You have the right to be RIGHT (but silent).
You have to right to stay (up to a point).
You have the right to leave (and maybe come back).
You have a right to sample the local fauna and flora (and acquire their possibly attendant problems).