What are these bugs and do I need to kill them?

I see what you did there

Ehem, the little buggers have invaded my office, or at least, the corner of our section.

Since there is no sewer/water here, where do they come from? Hence, how do I get rid of them?

[quote=“Icon”]Ehem, the little buggers have invaded my office, or at least, the corner of our section.

Since there is no sewer/water here, where do they come from? Hence, how do I get rid of them?[/quote]
Smash 'em. It’s the only way. They are easy to kill and once you get them all, they won’t come back. You might see one a month or so, but keep smashing them. Don’t let them get a foothold.

t[quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“Icon”]Ehem, the little buggers have invaded my office, or at least, the corner of our section.

Since there is no sewer/water here, where do they come from? Hence, how do I get rid of them?[/quote]
Smash 'em. It’s the only way. They are easy to kill and once you get them all, they won’t come back. You might see one a month or so, but keep smashing them. Don’t let them get a foothold.[/quote]

but you can’t take them out one at a time, you need something with a high bpm (bullets per minute), this may do

Well, the bodyguards here carry something similar. I’ll ask them if I can use them for a while.

Won’t make much of a splatter, right? :smiley:

www.lordofthefruitflies.com

This websites, which is currently under maintenance, apparently has an entire section devoted to killing drain flys.

This intarnet is wild!