What are you doing today?

Ride the other way, clock wise.

If no one is coughing!

Wow, that looks beautiful, where is that one? Up from Xizhe?

1 Like

I am feeling crappy. Had breakfast/lunch at 3. Havenā€™t left my couch/bed. Just watching YouTube videos on prepping,disinfecting groceries, immune system buildingā€¦

2 Likes

This is not very good.

I have decided to leave the house tomorrow

Iā€™m in Hualien! Liyu Lake.

7 Likes

I love the history museum located there. It is very under rated.

4 Likes

That place is just gorgeous. What happened to the pedal boats? Did they get rid of them because of the virus?

3 Likes

I have escaped Taipei to central Taiwan. I need to get away from the crowds and hopefully find better weather .

1 Like

All boats ready to be rented. But not many doing that today.

2 Likes

Heading to Jinshan now. Is there any nice options for breakfast in the North Coast area?

Today Iā€™m venturing out for a sorely needed haircut. Itā€™s gotten so long that if I wear pants with a sufficiently high waist I can tuck the ends of my hair into my waistband. I feel like this poor slob:

3 Likes

Woke up at 6. Fed the cats. Drank a quart of beer. Started on the Scotch. Took my medication. Phoned a friend.
Need to get hot dog rolls and potatoes. Shall risk Carrefour later, after giving the cats lunch.
Troll people on Facebook. Give the cats dinner. Re-watch some crap movie on Netflix. Drink some Scotch. Peek at the wife vegetating on the sofa. Give the cats their late night snack.
Fall into a coma.

6 Likes

Tombsweeping and beer.

2 Likes

This is my view now

11 Likes

If you happen to ride counter clockwise, and plan to go around YMS, there is a nice Vietnamese place in White Sand Beach, opposite of the Dazzlers small restaurant.
Their Banh Mi is not bad for a quick lunch.

3 Likes

Did some guitar work, clean up the shopā€¦ get frustrated at non cooperating parts (like why wonā€™t that purfling go in when it fits moments before), etc.

Then I have to figure out how to make a patreon pageā€¦ Iā€™m not good at this promoting stuff.

1 Like

Oo thanks for the tip. Iā€™ve wondered about that place.

1 Like

Yes, excellent. Everything. Even their iced coffee. They are Vietnamese, as you mustā€™ve guessed.

3 Likes

Tell me youā€™re not actually drinking Bar Beer. That stuff is horrible.

4 Likes