What music are you listening to? (music edition)

Following some mental association…

yeah, that one’s too experimental for my taste. but i like some of the heavy stuff. they just released a new album (this song has thrash undertones, if you dig slayer)

a new album with dave lombardo on drums :open_mouth:

Zorn! I was working at an record store when Naked City came out. Bought it then and there. I left about 15 of his CDs with my bother in Central America when i moved here. I still every once in a while look him up to see what he’s been up to.

I remember the excitement before seeing them live for the first (and last) time in my life. They were like 2 hours late. And they played like 50 minutes? but that was fine, I don’t think anybody wanted an encore… because they were Moonchild :expressionless:

Moonchild would be like a Satanic retarded version of Fantomas, but something between boring and annoying. At some point Patton started to get his “ARGGHHHHH” echoed back from the public, and people were laughing at it… or at him.

50 minutes of this lol:

And that one at least sounds like there’s some thinking behind it…

This woman with grey hair is pheeeee-nom.

Remnants of something and someone that was but is now not quite is.

I can die now.

2 Likes

Scotty Stoneman on fiddle is amazing. godammmmn

Ozzy should have before, or should now, more duets.

1 Like

Godzilla! roooooarrrr!

1 Like

I love the live version of Inner Self on that album, always gets me going
Start to fuck shit uuuuuup!

I don’t remember that version you say… it wasn’t on my copy!

This was probably their best album.

This and the two before it are my top 3, I stopped listening when Max left…

Nah… I like that one (it’s the only one that I actually paid for xD) but Chaos A.D. was their best man.

I guess it comes down to personal preference. I like it fast and raw (the production could’ve been better though), and Chaos, while excellent, started getting a little political, and was kind of where the tribal drumming thing started.

Mye thinks you guys should start a thrash death metal thread

It’s getting too convoluted here and this goes from everything from kids music to crazy stuff