What music are you listening to? (music edition)

Single or now. Album and tour in August.

1 Like

new tfs single dropped today. album out in august

Lol didn’t see this milker sorry for the double post

No worries. The song (and video) is so good it’s worth posting twice.

1 Like

it’s what the kids call “fire”. also I’m not sure gareth is a responsible pet owner. even the dogs are on drugs it should’ve been.

1 Like

Whatever they call it, I like it. One of the more original bands out there at the moment. I’m assuming that wasn’t real blow on the table.

1 Like

nah, not in the shoot anyway. shits like 300+ down there according to swim. also that was the shwaggiest “weed” I’ve ever seen, even by aussie standards lol. unless it was supposed to be changa or something, which is common on the scene there.

and agreed I’m glad I caught them live while living there. if I were back in the states I’d consider going to fest to see them again, they fcking rock.

1 Like

Ha ha, yeah. I just assumed that was part of the low-rent aesthetic they were shooting for. I liked all the Vietnam war movie references too.

oh hell yeah. the entire thing was hashtag iconic. staring down the barrel of a gun, kissing death on the mouth, champagne bathtubs, money mixed up with playing cards, just to name a few. good stuff.

I haven’t been training or teaching jiu-jitsu lately, so I started learning the guitar. I suck at it now, but I will get better.

(1584) Rusty Trombone - YouTube

Nice country tune.

1 Like
1 Like

Brings back sweet memories.

this is new for me, 4 minutes in and really diggin’ it; something about the guitar effects reminds me of dire straights (not the style so much). really groovy, good share!

Thank the YouTube algorithm. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Love their guitar sound…

IDK who Lorde is, but my god there’s a lot of ego massaging going on in this song. :sweat_smile:

1 Like