What music are you listening to? (music edition)

This should be a blast.

Hinckley’s YouTube channel, where he began posting covers and such original songs as ‘Everything is Gonna’ Be Alright in 2020, has more than 26,000 subscribers. Most of those he has written are love songs.

1 Like

Listening to the radio now, this song came up:

I don’t know why, maybe the melody, maybe the lyrics, but it touched me quite deep.
Beautiful song.

I love this song aswell @tango42 .

What’s interesting about this song is that it’s a very different style than his other rat pack stuff. Love all this 60s vibe stuff.

3 Likes

Great cover from the Man in Black: Johhny Cash - I See A Darkness .
And remember folks !, When Johhny Cash covers your song…it’s not your song anymore XD

2 Likes

I have this on a tape somewhere I made off the Dick Clark show here like 30 years ago, he says the same!

1 Like
1 Like

No disrespect to the queen, but I forgot how hard this song rocks :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

this is classic nasty. Moanin' - YouTube

1 Like

Goes great with the muggy weather. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

This pass the Kutchie smoking implement not Dutchie cooking pot.

1 Like

Like a sunrise on the east coast, this song is an energizing way to start the day. Great to see these guys get attention through the Grammy Award win for the album design!

Guy

When drifting through a Saturday evening, this extended elliptical version is hard to beat:

Guy

1 Like

Exactly what Trent Reznor said about Hurt

I’m completely hooked on a strange band my (over 60 years old) buddy fnberger just helped me discover:

MBR (Master Boot Record)

A weird mixture of electronic/chiptune, black/death metal, classic and - Retro computing. At least the last part might be interesting to @Marco I hope ^^

Example:

PS: They have an album of computer game music cover versions here for free. Try Monkey Island: http://mbrserver.com/warez.zip

PPS: Interview

1 Like