What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
- Drink shome gooood wine an beer…
- Kiss a perfect stranger (or several)
- Romantic candlelit dinner at a quiet restaurant or at home
- cry myself to sleep
- Valentine’s Day? Whazzat? (Nothing)
- Go out and have fun with friends
- Romantic date AND Purrrrrr…
- Haven’t thought about it yet
- Something else
My nosey self was just wondering what everyone does for Valentine’s day in Taiwan; the last couple of years, the boyfriend and I have actually forgotten or just chosen not to celebrate. Is it a lack of romance in the air or just us?