What Breed of Liberal Are You?

What Breed of Liberal Are You?
Me?..it says I’m a…

"Your Liberal Breed: Peace Patroller

“You are a Peace Patroller, also known as an anti-war liberal or neo-hippie. You believe in putting an end to American imperial conquest, stopping wars that have already been lost, and supporting our troops by bringing them home.”

yeah…thats sooo me…:smiley:

Me: You are a Reality-Based Intellectualist, also known as the liberal elite. You are a proud member of what’s known as the reality-based community, where science, reason, and non-Jesus-based thought reign supreme.

I’m so liberal I didn’t take the test.
That’s what it said.

Your Liberal Breed: Working Class Warrior
You are a Working Class Warrior, also known as a blue-collar Democrat. You believe that the little guy is getting screwed by conservative greed-mongers and corporate criminals, and you’re not going to take it anymore.

:laughing:

neo hippie
I like that. So don’t bogart that joint my friend!
:beatnik: [/url]

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]What Breed of Liberal Are You?
Me?..it says I’m a…

"Your Liberal Breed: Peace Patroller

“You are a Peace Patroller, also known as an anti-war liberal or neo-hippie. You believe in putting an end to American imperial conquest, stopping wars that have already been lost, and supporting our troops by bringing them home.”

yeah…thats sooo me…:smiley:[/quote]

I got the same answer. Never thought I’d have something in common with TC… :laughing:

Your Liberal Breed: Reality-Based Intellectualist

You are a Reality-Based Intellectualist, also known as the liberal elite. You are a proud member of what’s known as the reality-based community, where science, reason, and non-Jesus-based thought reign supreme.

I can live with that.

same results/reaction as Mer.

[quote]You are an Eco-Avenger, also known as an environmentalist or tree hugger. You believe in saving the planet from the clutches of air-fouling, oil-drilling, earth-raping conservative fossil fools.
[/quote]

That doesn’t sound like me at all. It must have something to do with the fact I’m a
Conservative.

Hmmmmm…that doesn’t sound like me, either. Maybe it’s because I’m not an American…:idunno:

Peace Patroller here.