What Can't You Carry On a Scooter

[quote=“joesax”][quote=“Ma Ke”]A piano, and or a waterbed.
So I’ve been told.
That’s always the case.[/quote]How about a piano on a waterbed? That would offer a considerable degree of cushioning and as such should present no danger to the public.

:wink:[/quote]

Nooooo, you missed the point, the waterbed is to protect YOU, the driver of the scooter.

Silly wabbit! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

What hapends at home.

aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks … 399264.ece

The driver will be charged for this driving and I feel it’s goo to see this in the newspaper and it’s considered news.

Here it would probartly not be considered news and when I shoved this to my gf she asked me what is wrong with that and why it is ilegal.

I actually belive they would try to find a way to bring it on the scooter here

I once followed a bike through an underpass. It was one of those Yue-Loong 2-stroke gas-tank-delivery-type bikes (where the key goes into the headlight housing) with a grating welded onto the back. He had SIX bags of rice stacked up on the back, with nothing holding them down. Gravity is good enough?

My parents’ 1999 visit was topped off by finally getting a picture of 3 generations on a motorcycle: Children, parent(s), and grandma. They stopped and got off. I begged them to get back on the bike just for a picture. My parents were ecstatic. They were also happy to get a picture of a guy driving along with a modified Yue-Loong-3-wheeler, with a huge styrofoam box of ice and fish on the back, wearing a “kweylayah” (pointed hat) and rubber boots–and talking on a modern phone while driving! They treasure the family picture, but I personally thought the cell phone fish carrying guy was the best!

I saw a family of five on a 50cc scooter and I remembered that I had an old disposable camera in my pack. I followed behind them intending on taking a photo (had to scramble to get the camera out of my pack because for once all the lights were greeen).

Anyway, wasn’t hard to follow them but the sun was shining right in our face and it was gonna be a tough shot. Finally they stopped for a light and wouldn’t ya know it, they pulled the bike over under a tree for the shade, while they waited for the light to change. I wasn’t expecting that so I glided by them slightly, then backed up and asked if I could take the shot but I was too close. So I took the shot just to be friendly and waited until they were driving away and got a real good photo. I will post it here one day soon because I just got the film back.

It is pretty funny because I’m sure they thought I was some tourist simply taking photos of locals. Not sure if they knew I was taking the photo for proof of insanity. At least all three kids were wearing hockey helmets or something like that. :notworthy:

Have you seen the parents who go one step farther and install one of those wicker chairs in the front footrest area for their beloved one-year-old? (Or even better, I saw one a few weeks back tied to the back!!) My mother thought it was the best thing she’s ever seen.

You have to tell me how you managed that. I’ve been thinking about it since I read this post and I can’t work it out in my head.

I got a carpet, two standard lamps and a vacuum cleaner on a Yamaha scooter but I feel almost ashamed to admit that in the presence of such a master. :notworthy: